OGXbox.com

XBMC Ground Loop Buzzing (Sudden)

Bowlsnapper

I recently tried watching a DVD and realized that there was no audio. I switched over to Analog output, and I got audio through my HDMI Audio Extractor headphone amp. Once I was done watching tough, I noticed some 60-cycle hum and went, "Oh god, NO." I use this thing to listen to 1400Mbps music and a low noise floor is pretty much essential. I switched it back to digital output, but the hum persists. XBMC is the ONLY application doing this. the MS Dash is completely fucking silent and the music sounds nice and clean through it... like how my XBMC installation did before I screwed around with it all day. I believe XBMC is not outputting digital properly somehow and everything else IS. I have a Pound converter handling the encoding of analog and digital into the HDMI signal.

Any ideas, guys?