OGXbox.com

XCm Third Party Shells (XBox Custom Mods)

On 3/14/2024 at 9:41 PM, Bowlsnapper said:

Once again, only my opinion: I don't see what the point of simulating an XCM is. I would honestly rather have a unique, pure Xbox shell that nobody else has. I say it's perfect the way it is. XCM was meant as a fresh replacement for an old shell. You HAVE a perfect shell. I say keep it. :)

Here you go mate, not too shabby for a first attempt at a reproduction of a reproduction

Completed 1.jpg

Completed 2.jpg

Edited by GaminGuys
  • Like 1

Checked it out, seems simple enough, half the prep is the same as a standard resto for me, and the rest is the sort of stuff you do prior to painting.

Just wondering the dye is it a use once throw away or can you have several runs on it.   Not that I am cheap its just that if you can reuse it would cut down on prep etc.  

Also the creative in me is thinking what if i mix colours………….

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2024 at 9:50 PM, MadMartigan said:

Awesome. Thanks for providing this for us. I have provided a direct link to the process for others to view. 

No problem, I don't provide colour times for other consoles but its 3.5 hours for Orange. Like to keep one step ahead as the best and many people nipping at my heels

On 3/21/2024 at 8:22 AM, big F said:

Checked it out, seems simple enough, half the prep is the same as a standard resto for me, and the rest is the sort of stuff you do prior to painting.

Just wondering the dye is it a use once throw away or can you have several runs on it.   Not that I am cheap its just that if you can reuse it would cut down on prep etc.  

Also the creative in me is thinking what if i mix colours………….

You can easily get 2 uses and likely more on stronger colours if you disturb the sediment well with an electric whisk or cement whisk and wait 30 mins once up to temp