OGXbox.com

Insignia XBL replacement sign-up opened

zatchbot

32 minutes ago, nikeymikey said:

I'm having issues connecting my X3 box. I have made sure that the chip isnt blocking live in the X3 bios settings. Have also tried using evox bios. I managed to run through the setup and get an account up and running on this box no worries but when I go into a game it tells me the console cannot connect. 

Anyone got any ideas??

I'm connecting fine with 3294 on my pre MACS-ed box. Atleast CS is working. What game are you trying to connect with?

20 minutes ago, nikeymikey said:

I tried Midtown Madness only at the mo. I will go back and try some other games in a bit.

I gotta go to bed, or I would try MM for you. Try Counterstrike. If that one isn't working, you may have a problem... are sure the dash (not MS) network settings are either set to dashboard (XBMC) or that the DNS is configured correctly from whatever dash your loading them from? They WILL override the settings that you configured in the MS Dash... or at least that's what is being said.

2 hours ago, Bowlsnapper said:

Said "Fuck it" and tried MM on X3 for you. No issues. Definitely check your dashboard's (not MS) DNS settings. :)

Gonna sleep now. Lol.

I'll double check the dash network settings but I'm sure I put XMBC network settings to Dashboard (Default). Thanks for checking for me tho :)

EDIT: The DNS settings had reverted to Auto. Even tho XBMC was set to dashboard for its network settings. Changed back the DNS and all is good now. Connected to MM and CS with no issues. :)

Edited by nikeymikey
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Bowlsnapper said:

Indeed. I was part of that 250 they posted about. Online now, gamertag "Bowlsnapper."... and getting my ass HANDED to me in CounterStrike. 😛

I'm a happy panda.

I can add friends in the game, but not in the dash. That a known issue?

Hell yeah! I'm glad you're in!!!

There are known issues for friends, but i can't recall the details. If I see anything I will let you know.

11 hours ago, nikeymikey said:

I'm having issues connecting my X3 box. I have made sure that the chip isnt blocking live in the X3 bios settings. Have also tried using evox bios. I managed to run through the setup and get an account up and running on this box no worries but when I go into a game it tells me the console cannot connect. 

Anyone got any ideas??

@Natetronndid a really good explanation of what is needed. If it is not here, I know he posted it on their discord server. If I find it later I will share the link!

Edit: what bios are you using?

Edited by zatchbot

On 11/17/2022 at 9:14 PM, zatchbot said:

Hell yeah! I'm glad you're in!!!

There are known issues for friends, but i can't recall the details. If I see anything I will let you know.

@Natetronndid a really good explanation of what is needed. If it is not here, I know he posted it on their discord server. If I find it later I will share the link!

Edit: what bios are you using?

I fixed it, no worries.