OGXbox.com

Hello Help Required

MaxBOX

had this upgraded back in the early 00's I want to start using it again , wanted to know whats the native format for the games is it just an upscale in the box to 1080i ? as I want  to use an external scalar, whats the software I need to run now and can I easily transfer games  and what is the limit on hd if I fit a new one , is there a site for roms

if any one can help id appreciate it im looking for the ultimate setup once again

pic 1.jpg

pic 2.jpg

Max HDD size is 2TB.  

Looks like it has the Xtender installed so 3 HDDs can be installed. (each 2TB max for 6TB with any one of the drives accessible at any given boot up/drive selection).

480i - composite video cable (Yellow/Red/White RCA jacks - composite video/right/left stereo audio out)

480i/480p/720p/1080i - Component video via Microsoft's High Def AV pack or cable and other 3rd party component cables.

1080i is supported by a few games but best to not push the Xbox to use it.  Pushes the CPU to its limit or actually beyond it.

I don't think the Xbox upscales but games are rendered at the max resolution supported by the developer and set in the MS dashboard's video Settings options.

You can change the Evox dashboard's Skin or use a different replacement dashboard.

There are two that I use - UnleashX 0.39.0222A Build 572 or XBMC4Xbox 3.5.3.  Both have a built-in file manager which is lacking from Evoxdash making it harder to use IMHO.

Update: Added links to download the first two replacement dashboards mentioned above.

There's also XBMC-Emustation and XBMC4Gamers.

Edited by KaosEngineer