Franku69

Tsop Flashing 1.1

Hey everyone! So I have a 1.1 xbox and I know that some of the motherboards are different and you may need to soughter different points as a result of that. Can anyone send me details on how the different boards look and what are the proper points to soughter? Help would be appreciated!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Acidmank
      Hey all.  i hope you can help.
      My 'Project Xbox'  (V1.4) which i generally tinker with has an Aladdin X2 running IND bios.
      All my other Xbox's are either soft modded or have Xceuter 2 installed.
      I've never tsop'd a console and was thinking that i should give it a go and move the Aladdin X2 off too one of my 1.6's that has been soft modded.

Can i boot to dash, pull the chip and then flash the tsop?   Assume i have already bridged the 1.4 mobo ready for a tsop flash?
      ( This box, like all my others has a failed DVD that doesn't read discs. so need to do all this from the xbox itself)
      And...  what software should i flash with?

Thanks heaps

• By gtinas
      Hi, so short i tried tsop. Solder points on 1.0 xbox and when i put my hexen 2018 copy it boots but can't flash anything. If i try to install application i just got error code 3 from hexen. If i try to open tsop flash tools it just stuck on loading/copying files. I tried to check with bios checker but it will not boot and xbox boots back to dashboard. So are this is my soldering is bad or what? Added mobo and hexen info (i can add more info latter, sry for not clean photo it's was best i have to see chips) 
      Please login or register to see this attachment.
      Please login or register to see this attachment.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.