OGXbox.com

MakeMHZ project stellar

ShinGoutetsu

3 hours ago, nikeymikey said:

I still use those buttons on my X3 CP fairly regularly......swapping between overclocked bioses and the X3 bios etc, but I am probably an edge case :)

True most of us here have more than one box, those who were lucky enough to have bought the full fat X3 setup back in the day or go one prior to the “rare” tax being added to any that are sold probably do use the buttons.   
 I would still be up for printing an X3 style facia even if the buttons didn't work or were not there, just because they are cool and iconic.

On 11/20/2022 at 6:31 AM, big F said:

The buttons are probably less than needed these days as most of us just install a Bios and live with it some one updates it.  Its far from the old days of needing to test Bios and not brick your box or get it banned fro. Xboxlive.

I hear there is still bios testing going on in 2022. 

On 11/22/2022 at 12:51 PM, big F said:

True most of us here have more than one box, those who were lucky enough to have bought the full fat X3 setup back in the day or go one prior to the “rare” tax being added to any that are sold probably do use the buttons.   
 I would still be up for printing an X3 style facia even if the buttons didn't work or were not there, just because they are cool and iconic.

I do the same thing. I had an oc'd version and regular version of the x3 bios for compatibility reasons. Now I have cerbios and x3, both overclocked. Whatever. Lol.