OGXbox.com

OpenBor Beats Of Rage

Lexieye

I have downloaded Beats Of Rage from XBMC-EmuStation using the built in Downloader.

I had to swap the default.xbe with (default_samba.xbe) by swapping the names around.

this enabled me to use the BOR as an emulator instead of just playing Beats Of Rage.

I filled the PAKs folder with games and nearly all of them run. You can find the games on Google. Unzip them and just use the Title.PAK (small and uppercase names don’t matter)

the only 4 games that don’t work are •Evil Dead

•He-Man Masters of the U

• Mortal Kombat

•Justice League Legends

I have a 128mb 1.3 Xbox tested with XBlast and using IND-Bios 5003.06

I have used the xResizer.xbe that comes with BOR to shrink the screen to help on Resolution stretching but the two games won’t play!

HE-MAN just freezes the whole Xbox and a hard reboot is required 

Evil Dead /Mortal Kombat /Justice League Legends will let you start the game and use the menu but when the game boots the overlays are corrupted and it soon force-exits when you try and continue game play.

All 4 of the listed games work on my PI-3 using EmulationStation. But the PI has  a GPU frequency of  1.2 GHzAnd the XBox is only 733 MHz.

my list of compatible games that I found in raw PAK extensions are

Alien Vs Predator

Art of Fighting

Astrix

Beats Of Rage

Castlevania

Crisis Evil 1 & 2

Destruction 2 - Street Fighter

Double Dragon Reloaded

Dragon Rage

Ed Ed’s n Eddy

Final Fight X

Golden Axe Legends

Kill Ryu Volume 2

Kirby

Nights & Dragons : the endless quest

Simpsons : monster mash

Streets Of Rage 4: by dawd 

8970DB24-F0E0-4643-951F-D9DC18D9C091.jpeg

Because the Downloader of XBMC-Emustation no longer works on the newer version i am including the download of BOR in this post.

Open BOR is totally free and no profit is made from it.

the short licence and link provided explains that some FORKS can be used for profit as long as they carry the original licence with them and do not break BOR community guidelines 

about-openbor-license.3870 about-openbor-license.3870/

OpenBOR is royalty free. Follow the licese as explained above and you may use the engine without charge. That said, there is an unofficial policy that modules include a reasonably prominent splash page stating "Powered by OpenBOR", or similar. Module making is a difficult undertaking, but it is absolutely minuscule compared to the fifteen years and counting behind OpenBOR's development. You will never load games on another platform without seeing the engine name displayed proudly, and those creators had to pay for using it! Please extend the same courtesy with OpenBOR and encourage others to visit our community. More people means more games, and more fun for all!

openBOR download full 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/l0znljabe7ulhfn/Beats+Of+Rage+3.0+build+3690.zip/file

at menu 
Start game is (>) start button

pressing A shows game info and pressing (>) start button after game info will play game music of selected game then (<) back button will exit game music back will just enter the standard menu only giving you the option to (>) start the game when start is pressed

to exit game press (>) start and then (<) back it will bring you to the title screen and the pressing (<) back at the title screen will bring you back to the OPEN BOR menu of games.

depending on your setup

LT + RT Black & Back will exit BOR

Edited by Lexieye