OGXbox.com

OGX360 + Cables for Sale

SoftMachine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
7 hours ago, seahound08 said:

Do you have the breakout boards for an internal OGX360? I'm interested in a 4ch but I would prefer internal.

No I don't but I've been designing a new one. OG controllers work on the latest firmware so it doesn't need a switch anymore really, just motherboard > OGX360 > 4 port USB hub > controller ports. I've been using a USB adapter in my controller port with a 360 wireless adapter plugged into it and it works fine, no light gun or memory cards though.

I'm not sure about power if you were using powered devices in all 4 ports but you wouldn't have to take 5V from the Xbox for the USB hub just using the wireless adapter.

PXL_20221015_043044460.thumb.jpg.f42076004ebdec91ce8f2473802dc62f.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

So I just learned about this thing and am very interested.  For the $115 plus shipping, does that include everything that I need for using my 4 wireless Xbox 360 controllers with OG M$ wireless 360 adapter?  Just plug all 4 USB ports into the controllers (are the USB to Xbox Controller Port included?), and sync the controllers, and that's it? 

Edit: Would 4 Xbox 1 controllers's synced to a XB1 M$ wireless adapter work as well? I have tons of XB1 controllers but not many 360, and would much rather XB1 support.

Edited by nintendo9713

5 hours ago, nintendo9713 said:

So I just learned about this thing and am very interested.  For the $115 plus shipping, does that include everything that I need for using my 4 wireless Xbox 360 controllers with OG M$ wireless 360 adapter?  Just plug all 4 USB ports into the controllers (are the USB to Xbox Controller Port included?), and sync the controllers, and that's it? 

Edit: Would 4 Xbox 1 controllers's synced to a XB1 M$ wireless adapter work as well? I have tons of XB1 controllers but not many 360, and would much rather XB1 support.

Xbox one controllers work well with ogx360 if you use an 8bitdo redbrick v1 with them.  I was not successful using a version 2 redbrick yet.  The version of red brick limits if the 8bitdo brick works with bt le or not.  V1 only work with older xbox one controllers and v2 is needed for series controllers and newer (due to Bluetooth low energy change).

If you have xbox 360 to pc adapters, or wired xbox 360 controllers the ogx360 works well with xbox 360 controllers.

On 11/28/2022 at 2:56 PM, nintendo9713 said:

As far as I know Xbox One wireless adapters don't work, but that could also just be the 2.4GHz type. I haven't tried with newer bluetooth adapters for those controllers though as I don't own any.