OGXbox.com

"Xbox Zip File"

Felipe._Desenvolver

Run Windows 7 or XP in a virtual machine so you can use the Lynx Project executable.

Which version(s) of GCFScape did you try?

I don't see any program that decompresses the dot xz_ files to create the dot xzp files.  You must have to run the game.  Exit it then FTP into the modded console's replacement dashboard to download the dot xzp file from one of the cache drives - X, Y or Z.

6 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Execute o Windows 7 ou XP em uma máquina virtual para poder usar o executável do Lynx Project.

Qual(is) versão(ões) do GCFScape você tentou?

Não vejo nenhum programa que descompacte os arquivos dot xz_ para criar os arquivos dot xzp. Você deve ter que executar o jogo. Saia dele e, em seguida, use o FTP no painel de substituição do console modificado para baixar o arquivo dot xzp de uma das unidades de cache - X, Y ou Z.

Good Evening Kaos Enginner All That You Said I've Tested It I've Used It On Windows 7 And XP Virtual I've Used It On Windows 10 And The Only One That Opened It Was Windows 8 More Later It Crashed With Problem Of .Net Framework.Also I Already Have The Files. XZP But I Want To Modify More The Program Does Not Work. The Version Of GCFScape is 1.8.6

2 hours ago, Felipe._Desenvolver said:

Good Evening Kaos Enginner All That You Said I've Tested It I've Used It On Windows 7 And XP Virtual I've Used It On Windows 10 And The Only One That Opened It Was Windows 8 More Later It Crashed With Problem Of .Net Framework.Also I Already Have The Files. XZP But I Want To Modify More The Program Does Not Work. The Version Of GCFScape is 1.8.6

On the VM to run Lynx, did you install .NET Framework 3.5 (which includes the earlier Frameworks required for it) and the Micrsoft Visual 2005 SP1 Redistributable package? 

Both are required for it to run.

How did you obtain the dot xzp files - all I see in the game's content are dot xz_ files?

10 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Na VM para executar o Lynx, você instalou o .NET Framework 3.5 (que inclui os Frameworks anteriores necessários para ele) e o pacote redistribuível do Microsoft Visual 2005 SP1? 

Ambos são necessários para que ele seja executado.

Como você obteve os arquivos dot xzp - tudo o que vejo no conteúdo do jogo são arquivos dot xz_?

I downloaded Visual Studio 2005 on my Windows 8, but it didn't install the .Net Framework 3.5 because it already had another installed that I don't know how to delete, and in my VMs with Windows 7 and XP I couldn't install the .Net Framework Why not Are Compatible With Version 3.5. The .XZP files I took by running the game on Xbox, I waited for it to load and then turned it off so that the files could be loaded on the X or Y drive. Files With Lynx Opened Normally More After A Time Didn't Want To Open Anymore.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Felipe_Desenvolver said:

The .XZP files I took by running the game on Xbox, I waited for it to load and then turned it off so that the files could be loaded on the X or Y drive. Files With Lynx Opened Normally More After A Time Didn't Want To Open Anymore.

Ok, that's what I thought was required to obtain them.  Thanks for verification.

I don't know which version of .NET Framework Windows 8 has.  I thought you could install any previous versions too.  That way, applications that required older .NET Frameworks to run have access them.

53 minutes ago, KaosEngineer said:

Ok, isso é o que eu pensei que era necessário para obtê-los. Obrigado pela verificação.

Não sei qual versão do .NET Framework o Windows 8 possui. Eu pensei que você poderia instalar qualquer versão anterior também. Dessa forma, os aplicativos que exigiam .NET Frameworks mais antigos para serem executados têm acesso a eles.

You are welcome. Windows 8 Uses .Net Framework 4.8 And Lynx Does Not Recognize Because It Needs 3.5 Is There Any Way I Can Delete 4.8 From Windows 8 So I Can Install 3.5 On It?

Edited by Felipe_Desenvolver

1 hour ago, Felipe_Desenvolver said:

You are welcome. Windows 8 Uses .Net Framework 4.8 And Lynx Does Not Recognize Because It Needs 3.5 Is There Any Way I Can Delete 4.8 From Windows 8 So I Can Install 3.5 On It?

Here's how Microsoft  says to do it - Install .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8 - .NET Framework | Microsoft Docs