OGXbox.com

OGX360i-4CH :)

dtomcat

57 minutes ago, Shadow07 said:

Do you have a BOM?

This is kind of why I actually started with the 2-channel variant for this.  The repo has the BOM with Digikey quick links etc.  In any case most of the components overlap with the 4-channel variant so I guess you could infer the 4CH BOM that way:

https://github.com/bolwire/OGX360I-2CH/tree/master/Hardware/OGX360I-2CH Main

Personally I will probably wait for updates from Dtomcat18 before I order anything for the 4CH.

Edited by booyabeetz

12 hours ago, Dtomcat18 said:

Not yet.  I will post something this week.  It’s next on the list.  

11 hours ago, booyabeetz said:

This is kind of why I actually started with the 2-channel variant for this.  The repo has the BOM with Digikey quick links etc.  In any case most of the components overlap with the 4-channel variant so I guess you could infer the 4CH BOM that way:

https://github.com/bolwire/OGX360I-2CH/tree/master/Hardware/OGX360I-2CH Main

Personally I will probably wait for updates from Dtomcat18 before I order anything for the 4CH.

Sweet thanks to both of you. Can't wait to build one of these things.

19 hours ago, Shadow07 said:

Sweet thanks to both of you. Can't wait to build one of these things.

I forgot to mention that I also started out building the regular/original ogx360 before I tried to make the 2-channel internal.  The original is easier to make and so it's a better starting point if you do not have a lot of experience soldering etc.

The 2CH/4CH internal variants also have components that are intended to be mounted using a hot air station or hot plate (such as the oscilator crystals and micro-usb connectors) whereas the regular ogx360 can be done entirely with a soldering iron.  Just a heads up:

https://github.com/Ryzee119/ogx360

Edited by booyabeetz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2022 at 3:09 PM, Dtomcat18 said:

I keep getting questions about the availability of the ogx360(i). Unfortunately I do not have anymore and have no plans to make any more for the foreseeable future.  If I do make more … I’ll post here and let everyone know. Thank you for your interest. 

I'm working on making a set - if it goes well, I may be open to making more. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/2/2022 at 10:24 PM, Dtomcat18 said:

Thanks again for making the gerbers for this board available.  I finally went ahead and placed an order for some pcbs so I can have one of these nice programming setups for my collection.  This will also let me free up my breadboards for other projects.

Once complete I think I will start looking into making a 4CHi for my collection as well.

• 2 weeks later...