OGXbox.com

Wanted: Xecuter 3 modchip

rocketblast

8 hours ago, rocketblast said:

Hello I almost completely fried my xecuter 3, so I'm in the market looking for a new one.  Thanks

I hope you have deep pockets as getting a X3 chip is not going to be cheap.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

49 minutes ago, nikeymikey said:

... an OpenXenium will probably do all you need. Plus it will be far cheaper :)

Funny story which happend recently....

I bought an XBox (1.6) with X3CE + HL DVD drive + 40 Games + some other useful things. Then I sold the games for 100,-, upgraded another XBox to 128MB ram (let's say 20,- for the rams (+profit on the new 128MB XBox))......  Long storry short : I got paid to get one. ;)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SS_Dave said:

I hope you have deep pockets as getting a X3 chip is not going to be cheap.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Well I know that, I will wait and see if anyone has one or a pre-modded system.  The chip will run over $100.  As far as openxenium goes, I'm not sure how to interface an LCD screen to it, I just did some web searches and people just asking about it lol.  I am already set up for Xecuter 3.  My chip still works, amazingly, but I want to replace it.

• 3 months later...
On 8/1/2022 at 9:58 AM, rocketblast said:

Well I know that, I will wait and see if anyone has one or a pre-modded system.  The chip will run over $100.  As far as openxenium goes, I'm not sure how to interface an LCD screen to it, I just did some web searches and people just asking about it lol.  I am already set up for Xecuter 3.  My chip still works, amazingly, but I want to replace it.

Bro I got a x3 pre modded system for sale chip and original xbox console in perfect condition install was clean and done right. Any details or questions you want to ask me for or pictures or video of anything I will provide them for you right away then if you decide you want to buy it we can work out a purchase on Mercari or something that makes the purchase safe for both you and me. Look forward to you're response bro talk to you soon.