OGXbox.com

1.2 Board lines in screen

JackedLynx

I have a 1.2 board that has these lines in the screen either with component output or with a Pound HDMI cable (love it or hate it, it works for me) 

I replaced the CPU caps with brand new ones from DigiKey but it still does this. I even swapped power supplies yet still the same result. I had a Mountain Dew console with a 1.2 board that did this but that was fixed with a new power supply.

Anyone have any ideas as to what else could be causing this?

35411C5E-C2B8-4576-A22C-E469F6521202.jpeg

• Like 1

Took me a while to Figure this out.  I believe in the past I would enable HD with xbox menu.  With unleashX I was able to fix this after a few restarts on all my old consoles (A few xboxes required a full power cycle off by unplugging power from back).  I used to think these were all messed up and would harvest the ram from these.  I bought 10 xboxes the other day and was able to fix all the ones that were stuck in low def even the 1.0s.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2022 at 11:38 AM, Donnie-Burger said:

Took me a while to Figure this out.  I believe in the past I would enable HD with xbox menu.  With unleashX I was able to fix this after a few restarts on all my old consoles (A few xboxes required a full power cycle off by unplugging power from back).  I used to think these were all messed up and would harvest the ram from these.  I bought 10 xboxes the other day and was able to fix all the ones that were stuck in low def even the 1.0s.

UPDATE: I checked it out, and it still does it. It either doesn't do it, or i don't notice it if i use normal composite cables... Not sure what it could be really.