OGXbox.com

sega chihiro games on xbox

Lexieye

It seems either the Chihiro games that are downloadable are unpatched or not fully patched for running on an Xbox. I tried:

1. Virtua Cop 3
  2. Outrun 2
  3. Ollie King
  4. Ghost Squad
  5. Crazy Taxi High Roller

And only Virtua Cop 3 runs properly. I believe someone patched this game to work with the Xbox controller because you don't need a light gun as the arcade machine would have had.

It's also possible the Mega download I found for those games isn't up to date with the latest patches that people have been working on.

On 7/4/2022 at 11:37 AM, Lexieye said:

Good afternoon all

i have just upgrade the RAM to 128MB on my 1.2 Xbox and came across a YouTube video sega chihiro games can play on a upgrade Xbox 

anyone have a tutorial on how to do this?

Hello my friend. I dont know if i can put url to this content here.

But it will work like another game with one exception. In my xbox if tou try to run defalut.xbe file the games will freeze. So if you click to run the other xbe with the name of the game, for exemple, vc3.xbe (virtua cop) the game will run smooth. Dont know it its this way with everybody but with me this work this way i described.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, vitor said:

Hello my friend. I dont know if i can put url to this content here.

But it will work like another game with one exception. In my xbox if tou try to run defalut.xbe file the games will freeze. So if you click to run the other xbe with the name of the game, for exemple, vc3.xbe (virtua cop) the game will run smooth. Dont know it its this way with everybody but with me this work this way i described.

This is correct.  The set I grabbed had 2 xbes and sometimes only one works or none do.  Not sure what was patched if anything etc.  Gonna try and get versions of all the games working.  I know crazy taxi loads then hangs.  Will see whats up.  I like to add Sega Chihiro games their own icon on main screen of XBMC4Gamers with nice box art n stuff.

Edit:  So ghost squad loads then I froze after selecting mission 2.  Goin to try the test xbe now.  Edit2: Test xbe reboots me back into xbmc4gamers.  Gonna keep trying to figure this out as I thought all these games worked?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Donnie-Burger said:

This is correct.  The set I grabbed had 2 xbes and sometimes only one works or none do.  Not sure what was patched if anything etc.  Gonna try and get versions of all the games working.  I know crazy taxi loads then hangs.  Will see whats up.  I like to add Sega Chihiro games their own icon on main screen of XBMC4Gamers with nice box art n stuff.

Edit:  So ghost squad loads then I froze after selecting mission 2.  Goin to try the test xbe now.  Edit2: Test xbe reboots me back into xbmc4gamers.  Gonna keep trying to figure this out as I thought all these games worked?

That's the experience I had on my 1.6.

• 3 weeks later...