OGXbox.com

FS: XBox 1.6 Mod Kit...

vekter303

Hello all,

I have a spare XBox, chip and HDD selling as a mod "kit" I just don't have the time or need for it now...

This is a 1.6 XBox in working condition. The case has 2 very small marks on it - pictures of all this can be provided based on interest. I have an LPC rebuild board, an XBlast Aladdin2 chip originally bought from Retrogamerstuff and a WD 500GB HDD that has been unlocked and was previously used in another modded console - it still has EMUS, APPS and ROMS and stuff already installed. I can include a composite cable too, but no power cord.

The consoles seem to sell between £30 and £50 the chips at £16 and the drives around £15 although I'm sure I paid a bit more as I bought NOS, anyway that would be £61 - £71.

Selling here for £55 not including postage within the UK.

Fire a message or reply if you are interested or have any questions, I can provide pictures too. Cheers!

On 6/29/2022 at 2:21 PM, vekter303 said:

Hello all,

I have a spare XBox, chip and HDD selling as a mod "kit" I just don't have the time or need for it now...

This is all listed on eBay too now - pesky fees! The chip is £12. The 320GB HDD is £18 and the 1.6 XBox is £40 - I have photos but as they are over 2MB the forum will not accept. I'm sure they can be compressed or something, if anyone is interested you can fire a message, cheers...

I have an LPC rebuild QSB from Chimeric. I also have a 47CM 80 wire cable and a 60CM 80 wire cable. These aren't really worth listing, but if you are UK based and willing to pay the postage, they are yours :)