OGXbox.com

Custom Coin Ops wanted

BIGDADDY51200

• 2 months later...
On 7/2/2017 at 3:36 AM, BIGDADDY51200 said:

I want someone to make me a custom version of  CoinOPS . I want a version with no arcade games on it just all the consoles on it will emulate. LMK if this is something you can do and a price. Thanks 

Bigdaddy51200

Hit up Britneys PAIRS ,a software dev who worked on the gui in xbmc till he got kicked out for his winging and wining and lack of the open source rules of xbmc with his custom builds of xbmc and kodi.Not sure if he's still here in NZ, You could customize xbmc your self with a copy of the xdk, and visual studio 2002, problem is vs2002 wont run on a modern computer you need a virtual machine or a computer with windows xp on it to run it.

Edited by JAY TEE

• 1 month later...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but basically isn't what you are asking simply taking CoinOps 8 Standalone and adding in just the console emulators, roms and videos?  If this is what you want, I can build that for you pretty easy.  Just let me know the systems you want included..  Premium would look a lot nicer but it's more work to put together.

• Like 1

If you are referring to full one as being CoinOps Massive, that's an option. You would probably want to copy standalone R6 over it, delete arcade roms and videos, and re-scan for good measure.  However, CoinOps Massive does not have full game sets for consoles (with arcade has 4191 games), which is what I presume the OP is looking for.  I think my CoinOps 8 has about 14,500 games for example (I'm sure some people have even more) with complete sets on the major consoles.

Edited by Incursion64

probably not, I just know that all of my games have videos (99.9% in case a couple aren't there), I don't have every system and every game for CoinOps, just have everything I could get my hands on at one time or another.  I have all of the major consoles though, so if the OP wanted a custom build with full sets on those systems I'd be happy to compile that if he or someone else needed it.

Well I just downloaded the massive pack a few weeks back. I read that it's quite easy to install more games, something I plan to do, therefore it can't be to difficult to remove them. There's a few in the massive pack I don't care for and also quite a few I have that are not in there.

On 10/12/2017 at 2:39 PM, Incursion64 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but basically isn't what you are asking simply taking CoinOps 8 Standalone and adding in just the console emulators, roms and videos?  If this is what you want, I can build that for you pretty easy.  Just let me know the systems you want included..  Premium would look a lot nicer but it's more work to put together.

We are now on Premium Ninja Revision 2 at the moment.  View my YouTube to see Ninja

and HyperVision 6

for yourself.  CoinOps 8 Massive is like a directory or like Library organized with less art.  You can always take a standalone like Incursion64 said and as the game packs you want yourself.  Thanks Incursion64.  

Edited by Randyslim76
Add youtube links

On 10/20/2017 at 11:08 PM, heresy said:

I think CoinOPS Tiny Loaded has all the systems. It might also have a few arcade games but it does this weird black flash every couple minutes on the menu

Yes Coin-Ops Tiny Loaded has almost all of the smaller sized systems as core sets and still fits on a stock hard drive.  It does not have video previews as these take up space and were replaced by screenshots instead.  There is a pack available for Coin-Ops Tiny Loaded for two other systems not included.  

Edited by Randyslim76

One thing I found is compiling the Zips did require a bit of time, even on my system, there were two or three files that were corrupt, I downloaded the pack affected again and it's fix pack but it was not any better, managed to get one off a rom site and the other seems to have the same issue where ever you load it from. It's for one of the laser disc games. :(

Now that it's recompiled I just store it on a USB drive ready to ftp across to any Xbox I want it on. Much quicker to transfer to a new Xbox like that.

Nearly 100gb of downloading, good job my ISP like me.

• Like 1