OGXbox.com

EvoX 128MB Bios Pack - XBox v1.0-v1.6

sweetdarkdestiny

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

Why would someone do that? There is no benefit. And it will not show you 128MB in any app or dash without having a ram upgrade. 

I asked if it can be used, not if it makes sense. I need bios to 1.0 with the option of nodvd and in this topic I see a package but up to 128

23 minutes ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

Because I have a good day here is a bios for your 1.0 (64MB) : https://1fichier.com/?y11gv3kdmwyjpqve1ifj  (M8plus F&G noDVD).

Maybe next time just ask for the bios you are searching for. Ohh well sry, you didn't asked for advice and not for this bios so again sry. Shame on me.....

Very much Thank you for your understanding

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
12 hours ago, metel said:

Hello. Thank you very much for your work! Can i ask for help?  At the moment the link is no longer available.  Was is possible there an alternative way to download the bios files or update the link?

Unfortunately, sweet got frustrated recently and felt like he was not appreciated by the community and pulled all his contributions from hosting sites. Most links are dead now and he has taken off. Very much sucks. :(

10 hours ago, Bowlsnapper said:

Unfortunately, sweet got frustrated recently and felt like he was not appreciated by the community and pulled all his contributions from hosting sites. Most links are dead now and he has taken off. Very much sucks. :(

Yes, it's very sad (I hope he'll come back someday. Guys, does anyone have a bios file left for 1.6 128 mb mod (256 KB)? It may have been left on someone's hard drive...

6 hours ago, metel said:

Thanks for the link, it's very helpful.

I may have to do these patches myself. And rebuild them all. I'm not a fan of the bios but it looks like theres enough demand for them. So I'll have to make ISOs of the installer and extras discs I have burned, all these bios files and the TSOP installer. That will take time. Especially since I have to figure out how these bios files were patched. And find all the source material to do it.  

I have my work cut out for me. :( 

Why, Sweet? We loved you...