OGXbox.com

Help very frustrated...

Omniliptic

I'm going through the same thing now but mine just randomly started fragging after Xbox HDMI was working for months. The video signal started to flick back and forth from picture to black screen. I tried multiple mod chips thinking maybe it was a bios issue but it seems more to be with the Xbox HDMI. The problem is I cant reverse what has been done to see if the original av port will work. I have spent SOOO much money and time only to have my Xbox work for a few months. I cant figure it out. I also installed some ram for the Xbox as well. I checked it with a multi meter. Xbox worked great after that with it reading the extra memory. No issues for weeks until like I said the video started going out. Lastly I have also tested the ribbon cable in continuity everything checks out. I am just soo lost on what to do... from working to fragging in the span of 3 days. I have a 1.2/1.3 with an Aladdin xt 256k iND bios with the kernel patch for the Xbox HDMI. Turn it on and Green 2x then Christmas lights.

• 1 month later...