OGXbox.com

UIX Lite Dashboard

Some days ago TeamUIX released a new version of there UIX Lite dashboard in version 0.9.9.2b. 

Below are folder links for Mega and 1fichier where I have uploaded a copy. In the future you can use these links to check for updates. 

Download Folders : 

Peace!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Zé Miguel said:

Hi, first of all thank you for sharing. I m having a problem running it, just goes to a black screen, any tips? 

How it looks, some ppl. reporting problems on the discord server but right now, there is no fix. . 

So I have uploaded the previus version UIX Lite v0.9.9.1b to 1fichier and Mega as fallback.

1 hour ago, Zé Miguel said:

Just go to a infinite black screen, o try to rename the uixlite.xbe to default but didn't work either. Thanks for replying 

You have the uixlite.xbe file and the uixdata folder with its content in the same folder?

I'm going to test it, UIX Lite 0.9.9.1b, on my console right now and see what happens. 

I'll update this post once I finish. brb...

Edit: Back, it runs for me.  If you want it to appear in your replacement dashboard's Apps or Applications menu, it will have to be installed in one of the folders the configuration file is set to scan to find applications.  Also, the uixlite.xbe file must be renamed to default.xbe.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, for those who were curious. The reason it keeps breaking is my implementation of JbOnE’s TitleMenu. What I had available was busted, so I reverted it back to the scripted games menu from tHc, until I can get all the kinks worked out.

Hit us up on discord if you need help.

• 2 months later...

can't seem to setup my hdd Paths on UIX even if i do like F:\Games which has all my hdd ready games and reboot after saving the config it shows nothing under HDD---->Games same with apps which is set to F:/Apps I see that the quick menu uses double slashes do i do that? (even though i did try it same result) latest beta dl and using cerbios v2.2

Edited by chrisrlink

Just now, chrisrlink said:

can't seem to setup my hdd Paths on UIX even if i do like F:\Games which has all my hdd ready games and reboot after saving the config it shows nothing under HDD---->Games same with apps which is set to F:/Apps I see that the quick menu uses double slashes do i do that? (even though i did try it same result)

Yeah double slashes in the config so F://Games, curious why it’s not working for you.

• 9 months later...
1 minute ago, Naif said:

can you upload the latest version 1.0.5b if you could, because my photo laptop can't run their patch to patch my dashboard,

i prefer mega

1.0.5b was broken so I removed it from Xbins. 1.0.0 is current, that patcher is for the 5960 stock dash to add a simple game launcher.

• Like 1