OGXbox.com

(Wanted) Pro Evolution Soccer 4/5 Patches and/or Option files

nikeymikey

Back in the day there were some great Option Files and Iso patches made for the Pro Evo Soccer games, but as is the nature of the internet all links to those files are now long gone.

Does anyone out there have any of the files lurking anywhere on a an old hard rive or pc, or has a patched copy of a Pro Evo game on their xbox hard drive. 

You can tell if a game is patched generally as all the team names will be real, the stadiums will have real products in their advertising boards and the music will be changed on the menus. there are other things that are changed but these are the most obvious.  

I have a Patched copy of Pro Evo 5 on my hdd with its matching Option file and it makes the game so much better. The game is named ProEvoSoccer5.4.2. so that must be what the patch version was named.  I cant share it here for obvious reasons but if i can work out a way to get the patched files only then maybe i can upload those. I would put a link to d/l the iso but that would be frowned upon I believe.......

I can though i think upload the option file...... :)

If any of you have anything then get in touch as id love to get some more of the old patches etc and im sure there were iso mods for other games too.

pro evo 5 save.rar

• 2 weeks later...

There appear to be some option files for PES4 available in the archived copy of saves from the old xbox-saves.com website:

XBOX-SAVES (diomtec.com)

No, PES5 content there. :(  However, there are three (3) files for World Soccer Winning Eleven 8 International.  But, that's not the U.S. release's name of PES5 is it?  Is that PES4?

14 hours ago, axel1985alessio said:

I'm also desperatly looking for the patched pes for original xbox . Here in Italy we had a patch with new balls , players , sponsors , chorus , and many other things . Sadly I can't  find it and the hdd with it got lost forever . Can you create a torrent or upload to google drive or somewhere else?

I will upload the ISO somewhere later on tonight.

10 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

There appear to be some option files for PES4 available in the archived copy of saves from the old xbox-saves.com website:

XBOX-SAVES (diomtec.com)

No, PES5 content there. :(  However, there are three (3) files for World Soccer Winning Eleven 8 International.  But, that's not the U.S. release's name of PES5 is it?  Is that PES4?

The option files needed for the ISO patched games were pretty specific to each individual ISO patch but ill take a look as there may be something useful in there. Cheers

3 hours ago, nikeymikey said:

The option files needed for the ISO patched games were pretty specific to each individual ISO patch but ill take a look as there may be something useful in there. Cheers

All other links to option files have lead to deadends.  megaupload and rapidshare no longer exist. The few I found on mega.nz and other bitlocker sites are no longer available. :(

I have my version of PES5 new balls my ibrox stadium that I made donkeys ago for PES5 its teams done, names etc… also patched xbe to remove the flicker filter and patch in the crowd on wide views. On new menu to look like PES6 since we never got it 😂 same with ingame graphics like play on icon etc…

Can’t remember if the boot packs I helped make all those years ago are in it. Would need to install it and check. 

Edited by Rocky5
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Rocky5 said:

I have my version of PES5 new balls my ibrox stadium that I made donkeys ago for PES5 its teams done, names etc… also patched xbe to remove the flicker filter and patch in the crowd on wide views. On new menu to look like PES6 since we never got it 😂 same with ingame graphics like play on icon etc…

Can’t remember if the boot packs I helped make all those years ago are in it. Would need to install it and check. 

Would love to get a copy of that to try out. I'm currently uploading the version is have, which seems to be titled PES 5.4.2 going by the xbe.  I guess people will need to pm me for it tho as i cant link it here.

I patched the iso myself years ago, cant remember what the patch was called. I have always made sure to keep the option file that goes with it too. I have it burned on a disc :) Using it with the patched iso gave correct names, teams, balls, stadiums, boots, real chants, different music. Playing the game without the option file results in either the team names being out or the players but the other stuff is the same. 

EDIT: If you want it then shoot me a pm.

Edited by nikeymikey

25 minutes ago, nikeymikey said:

Would love to get a copy of that to try out. I'm currently uploading the version is have, which seems to be titled PES 5.4.2 going by the xbe.  I guess people will need to pm me for it tho as i cant link it here.

I patched the iso myself years ago, cant remember what the patch was called. I have always made sure to keep the option file that goes with it too. I have it burned on a disc :) Using it with the patched iso gave correct names, teams, balls, stadiums, boots, real chants, different music. Playing the game without the option file results in either the team names being out or the players but the other stuff is the same. 

EDIT: If you want it then shoot me a pm.

Yeah I also have the FIFA commentary 😂 it was never finished, I swapped the French audio I think with it, so English is normal commentary and different language was the FIFA one. 

mine will come with my save also. It’s a pity as the sites that had all the mods pesgaming and the pesforums all moved away from PES5 after 6 was released 😭 and is Xbox folk never got PES6. 

yeah I still have my version of PES5 🙌 with the save. 

Edited by Rocky5
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rocky5 said:

Yeah I also have the FIFA commentary 😂 it was never finished, I swapped the French audio I think with it, so English is normal commentary and different language was the FIFA one. 

mine will come with my save also. It’s a pity as the sites that had all the mods pesgaming and the pesforums all moved away from PES5 after 6 was released 😭 and is Xbox folk never got PES6. 

yeah I still have my version of PES5 🙌 with the save. 

I haven't checked Wayback Machine to see if there's any treasure to be found... maybe i should go and do that now lol

2 hours ago, nikeymikey said:

I haven't checked Wayback Machine to see if there's any treasure to be found... maybe i should go and do that now lol

A problem with a lot of forum sites is that they required the user to be logged into the website before the good stuff was accessible.  Therefore, the Wayback Machine doesn't have such websites' content archived.  

Edit: The bitlocker sites used at the time no longer exist so all the files that were shared have been lost.

A lot of PES stuff was on filefront and that sites no more. I lost a lot of PES stuff on there when they shut down 😭

Am still on all the forums, but a lot of dead links now. 

Also I have 3 versions of PES5 all my version but from over the years 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rocky5 said:

A lot of PES stuff was on filefront and that sites no more. I lost a lot of PES stuff on there when they shut down 😭

Am still on all the forums, but a lot of dead links now. 

Also I have 3 versions of PES5 all my version but from over the years 😂

Share them somewhere..... pleeeease :)

• 2 weeks later...

Here are mine, save and my 3 custom builds from donkeys ago. 

Each mod has its own save included next to the files.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Zh9WL9bHDdpCaeSCyStbdveIsaOlYeP/view?usp=drivesdk

the usual stuff, strips, teams, boots, balls, stadiums, LODs, crowds etc… all modded. My main mod I may update the menu 1 day as it was a log time ago I done it and the font it crap 😂

let me know how you like my Ibrox stadium 🙌

Edited by Rocky5
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

Hi Rocky. 

I’ve loaded up your first pro evo modded game however it’s cutting out my hard modded Xenium display options of 480p/720 etc. reverting back to lowest SD. When I go back into display settings on xbmc the options to select 480 and 720p are greyed out. I have to do a full reboot to get back to normal with those options. Seems like somethings conflicting. 

so I tried just using the option file on my official disc loaded version of pes 5. It works and loads as expected however many of the kids are plan black. Are the images/data for the kits saved somewhere else outside of the option file?  (which I’ve placed in udata) seems like I’m missing source data or something? 

m Ps thanks for the efforts on this save! 

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/19/2022 at 12:03 AM, Rocky5 said:

Here are mine, save and my 3 custom builds from donkeys ago. 

Each mod has its own save included next to the files.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Zh9WL9bHDdpCaeSCyStbdveIsaOlYeP/view?usp=drivesdk

the usual stuff, strips, teams, boots, balls, stadiums, LODs, crowds etc… all modded. My main mod I may update the menu 1 day as it was a log time ago I done it and the font it crap 😂

let me know how you like my Ibrox stadium 🙌

CHeers Rocky, for some reason I never got a ping that you had replied to this post!!! I'm gonna give yours a look now. 

On 3/10/2023 at 2:01 PM, Dannyboy said:

Hi Rocky. 

I’ve loaded up your first pro evo modded game however it’s cutting out my hard modded Xenium display options of 480p/720 etc. reverting back to lowest SD. When I go back into display settings on xbmc the options to select 480 and 720p are greyed out. I have to do a full reboot to get back to normal with those options. Seems like somethings conflicting. 

so I tried just using the option file on my official disc loaded version of pes 5. It works and loads as expected however many of the kids are plan black. Are the images/data for the kits saved somewhere else outside of the option file?  (which I’ve placed in udata) seems like I’m missing source data or something? 

m Ps thanks for the efforts on this save! 

The options files contain the modded kits etc that's why yours are not displaying properly.. The official option files do not have the required data in them. I am gonna check out Rockys files shortly and see if I can replicate your issue. :)

• 4 months later...
On 4/9/2023 at 11:23 AM, nikeymikey said:

The options files contain the modded kits etc that's why yours are not displaying properly.. The official option files do not have the required data in them. I am gonna check out Rockys files shortly and see if I can replicate your issue. :)

hey did you ever get the kits to work? wouldn't be a better time since the game's active on insignia.

• 1 month later...
On 5/23/2022 at 7:56 PM, nikeymikey said:

Back in the day there were some great Option Files and Iso patches made for the Pro Evo Soccer games, but as is the nature of the internet all links to those files are now long gone.

Does anyone out there have any of the files lurking anywhere on a an old hard rive or pc, or has a patched copy of a Pro Evo game on their xbox hard drive. 

You can tell if a game is patched generally as all the team names will be real, the stadiums will have real products in their advertising boards and the music will be changed on the menus. there are other things that are changed but these are the most obvious.  

I have a Patched copy of Pro Evo 5 on my hdd with its matching Option file and it makes the game so much better. The game is named ProEvoSoccer5.4.2. so that must be what the patch version was named.  I cant share it here for obvious reasons but if i can work out a way to get the patched files only then maybe i can upload those. I would put a link to d/l the iso but that would be frowned upon I believe.......

I can though i think upload the option file...... :)

If any of you have anything then get in touch as id love to get some more of the old patches etc and im sure there were iso mods for other games too.

pro evo 5 save.rar 432.01 kB · 2 downloads

I have been involved in a PES4 patch 18 (!) years ago that used not only to change only the option file, also the afs files were modified for music, graphics etc.

Unfortunately, it only adapts to the German version of the game and I don’t know what happens if you rename the german g_*.afs files to e_*.afs for the English version. But if you are interested, just drop me a PM

Edited by TeleTubby666