OGXbox.com

D0 Connector Source

iRuinLunches

Does anyone know the exact part for the D0 connectors on these Xeniums? I think I lost mine and didn't realize until I went to go install these. :(

A member contacted me about the SP ICE and send me full set. Tried it, though I think the solder-less adapter is bad. So I soldered header pins and went to install the 24k...without a D0 harness.
connector.thumb.jpg.77e3685cff7bebbf4a4598bcb3e7dbdb.jpg

Not sure exactly which 2-pin connector it is.

However, you could solder a wire from the D0 pad behind it to the D0 point on the motherboard.

Edit: Wait, the Xenium Gold removed that pad to make the modchip even smaller.  But one of those two pins is the D0 connection.  

I think the one on the right that connects to the transistor output.

xs-xenium-gold-top7.thumb.jpg.7a08a88550112cf9424d8ee717e75416.jpg

Source: http://web.archive.org/web/20141025013330if_/http://pictures.xbox-scene.com/4/Xenium-Gold/xs-xenium-gold-top7.jpg

23 hours ago, iRuinLunches said:

Does anyone know the exact part for the D0 connectors on these Xeniums? I think I lost mine and didn't realize until I went to go install these. :(

A member contacted me about the SP ICE and send me full set. Tried it, though I think the solder-less adapter is bad. So I soldered header pins and went to install the 24k...without a D0 harness.
connector.thumb.jpg.77e3685cff7bebbf4a4598bcb3e7dbdb.jpg

You could also try to solder D0 on mobo to ground on case.  I do this with aladdins while testing / hot swap flashing to make it easier.  Not 100% if it works with that chip.

Edited by Donnie-Burger
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...