OGXbox.com

Xecuter 3

deshawn

Is anyone interested in helping us modders out I contacted xecuter about the xecuter 3 mod chip and they said they could sell the mod chip again if somone wanted to buy 5,000 or more mod chips they said the project would cost 30,000 dollars at least but at least we know we can still get them if anyone would want to help out on this project just send a message to me.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

That's very interesting actually, thanks for going the extra mile. This could either be a good thing or bad, for those out there coveting their rare mod chips and jacked Ebay auctions, what if.... just what if the market was flooded with another 5000, or even 10.000 units. or more. I personally would enjoy buying 5-10 of them if the price was affordable, and if I learned of a go fund me for Xecuter modchips I would contribute.