OGXbox.com

Titan - M8+ Xbox Kernel Patches for Extended Storage (up to 16tb)

Wally12

41 minutes ago, Donnie-Burger said:

Here's c:\ + e:\ with autobooting into XBMC4GAMERS - FTP in or fatxplorer

https://www.mediafire.com/file/aq1xr90bwvwupyx/C_n_E2.rar/file

thank for that, but im still curious on how to do it myself, like if i wanted to try out UIX Lite or something different for example

if i change offset 1F0C0 ish in the titan kernal.img and set the default dash as unleashx.xbe i get error 13 no dash found 

Edited by Veund
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Veund said:

just any dash board other than evoX, I'm still working out what i want from this xbox. 

You can rename any replacement dashboard's XBE file to evoxdash.xbe and install it on the C drive to run it.

The file does not actually have to be the executable of Evoxdash.

Or, even better install an XBE shortcut named evoxdash.xbe to C that is set to load a different dashboard from another location on the Xbox's hard drive.

1407921496_XBEShortcutMaker2.0.png.32b4147c027d3b9f65e95a88f4a73851.png

Or, install Rocky5's hardmod version of his dashloader application that has a much longer boot order list and install a dashboard you want to run in one of it's locations.

Xbox-Softmodding-Tool/Extras Disc/Hardmod/dashloader at master · Rocky5/Xbox-Softmodding-Tool (github.com)

Edit: Boot order list for the hardmod version of the dashloader:

C:\XBMC-Emustation\Default.xbe
E:\XBMC-Emustation\Default.xbe
F:\XBMC-Emustation\Default.xbe
C:\XBMC4Gamers\Default.xbe
E:\XBMC4Gamers\Default.xbe
F:\XBMC4Gamers\Default.xbe
C:\XBMC4Xbox\Default.xbe
E:\XBMC4Xbox\Default.xbe
F:\XBMC4Xbox\Default.xbe
C:\XBMC\Default.xbe
E:\XBMC\Default.xbe
F:\XBMC\Default.xbe
C:\Dashboard\Default.xbe
E:\Dashboard\Default.xbe
F:\Dashboard\Default.xbe
C:\Dash\Default.xbe
E:\Dash\Default.xbe
F:\Dash\Default.xbe
E:\Default.xbe
E:\Dashboard.xbe
E:\Evoxdash.xbe
C:\XBMC.xbe
E:\XBMC.xbe

8 minutes ago, KaosEngineer said:

You can rename any replacement dashboard's XBE file to evoxdash.xbe and install it on the C drive to run it.

The file does not actually have to be the executable of Evoxdash.

Or, even better install an XBE shortcut named evoxdash.xbe to C that is set to load a different dashboard from another location on the Xbox's hard drive.

1407921496_XBEShortcutMaker2.0.png.32b4147c027d3b9f65e95a88f4a73851.png

Or, install Rocky5's hardmod version of his dashloader application that has a much longer boot order list and install a dashboard you want to run in one of it's locations.

Xbox-Softmodding-Tool/Extras Disc/Hardmod/dashloader at master · Rocky5/Xbox-Softmodding-Tool (github.com)

awesome this looks like what I'm after, thank you

• Like 1

Just now, Veund said:

huh it looks like no matter what i do with a stock hdd and titan i get error code 13, but on my xenium modded 2tb hdd it works fine, normal evox from hexen works fine aswell

Titan should only work on 2tb and up however it will read c & e from anything under 2tb so it should boot. I noticed error after flashing titan bios on some stock hard drives and a restart gets me back in.  Cerbios is similar.

14 minutes ago, Veund said:

huh it looks like no matter what i do with a stock hdd and titan i get error code 13, but on my xenium modded 2tb hdd it works fine, normal evox from hexen works fine aswell

Replace the stock 40-wire 40-pin IDE cable with a high-speed 80-wire 40-pin one.

Edit: Did you change the UDMA speed from 2 to 4 or 5?

50 minutes ago, KaosEngineer said:

Replace the stock 40-wire 40-pin IDE cable with a high-speed 80-wire 40-pin one.

Edit: Did you change the UDMA speed from 2 to 4 or 5?

no this is the stock hdd I didn't change anything other than apply the patches, im still waiting on the new hdd to get here just figured i would get it ready.

1 hour ago, Donnie-Burger said:

Titan should only work on 2tb and up however it will read c & e from anything under 2tb so it should boot. I noticed error after flashing titan bios on some stock hard drives and a restart gets me back in.  Cerbios is similar.

i haven't got it working with the stock hdd, I have no issues with cerbios on my other xbox with a stock hdd 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Veund said:

no this is the stock hdd I didn't change anything other than apply the patches, im still waiting on the new hdd to get here just figured i would get it ready.

i haven't got it working with the stock hdd, I have no issues with cerbios on my other xbox with a stock hdd 

It's most likely the cable or format a Titan HDD with fatxplorer.

1 minute ago, Donnie-Burger said:

It's most likely the cable or format a Titan HDD with fatxplorer.

I doubt its the cable because when I switch back to normal evox from the hexen 2021 disk it goes back to working fine. I'll format a titan drive when it comes in the next few days and do the hdd upgrade then and report back.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Veund said:

I doubt its the cable because when I switch back to normal evox from the hexen 2021 disk it goes back to working fine. I'll format a titan drive when it comes in the next few days and do the hdd upgrade then and report back.

Yeah its odd as this happens to me sometimes on stock drives and sometimes unleashx loads right up.  I always upgrade drives but def something I've noticed while building them.  Both bios have done this but as I use them for 2TB+ setups there's 0 issue there.