OGXbox.com

Lots of Modded Consoles for Sale

MadMartigan

Hey I'm the guy from reddit that just asked about trusted sellers. Interested in a black xbox to play Steele battalion online and retro games on. Dunno that I'd need the whole 2 tb, probably put like twenty xbox games on it and a bunch of Nintendo games. Do have a bunch of games on disc already so a working disc drive would be nice too!

How much might something like that go for?

James Sylvester

[email protected]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the feedback @TheGatekeeper24 @Zerg @toobladink

On that note,
I currently have (7)x80GB, (1)x100GB, & (1)x120GB IDE HDD starter consoles available. Easy start to get you going until you want to upgrade to bigger and better things. No 80 wire cable or SATA adapter required. 

Also still have SATA drives, ranging from 80GB-4TB if you prefer to dive in head first. Prices vary with preferred setup. DM if interested. 

Oh and this guy is available as well. LEDs are Blue and Green, not the teal and purple that the camera captured. I’ll take more pics if interested. 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...