OGXbox.com

Lots of Modded Consoles for Sale

MadMartigan

Hey all. It’s time I start to get rid of some of my pickups over the past year or so. I have around 25 or so, fully working consoles that have all been cleaned and modded. Clock caps removed on all boards under 1.6. I have all different sizes of HDDs in both SATA and IDE from 80GB up to 2TB. SATA options will include the needed adapters and 80 wire cables from Kekule.

Everything under 1.6 is TSOP or has a mod chip. Most chips are xecuter 2.3 & 2.6. Prices of course will vary depending on HDD size and type and wether they have a chip or not. Most of them are empty mods waiting for games and emulators of your choice. I can also add those if needed. 

Again everything is tested and working and will be a clean, fresh mod, without old game saves and such. Couple of these are Crystal edition. For those that just want soft mods, that can be arranged too if you’re not capable or don’t have the necessary tools to do so.

I also have 3-4 PAL PSU in different models for those that acquire imports and need replacements  

LEDs are also optional for controller ports. I also have some pretty cool spare parts that don’t pop up very often. 

3C3DBFA5-099D-414E-A3C3-8EFC9EC99893.thumb.jpeg.fa30e3cdb1f1ad6d798930092d312d6a.jpeg

I’d much rather let them go here than dump them on FeeBay. Located in Virginia, USA. Feel free to send a DM or post here directly. Everything needs to go, but I’m not doing lowball deals. 

Edited by MadMartigan
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Fastrap87 said:

whatever color thats still available except the purple

If I don’t get a response very soon, everything will be available except for one of the crystal case bottoms. 

Edit: the crystal 1.0-1.4 bottom is spoken for. The one left is for 1.6 Xbox. I may have one more available for 1.6 soon. 

Edited by MadMartigan

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...