OGXbox.com

Delete f:

Vhudsonv

Hi all I need help...I soft modded my Xbox, job done. I swapped the hard drive for a 2tb one and transferred everything over, job done. I created a f drive partition (I think this is my mistake) and made it 1.8 tb ish then spent many, many hours ftp’in games over which worked great.......well that was until about 1tb into it then the pc went mad and removed every game. Now I left with no games and a hard drive which still shows I’ve used 1tb but useless. I now realise I should of split the 1.8 into 2 partitions.  How can I delete the f partition and split it into 2? Only spent about 100 hours transferring games!!!!! 

Run XBPartitioner v1.3 to properly split the 1.8TBs of free space into two (2) 927 GB partitions and reformat.

Everything will have to be uploaded again.

To make adding files to the HDD a lot faster, connect the 2TB SATA drive to your PC and use FATXplorer 3.0 Beta to write the files to the F then G drives.  FATXplorer 3.0 Beta mounts one Xbox hard drive FATX partition at a time accessed through the drive letter X:.