OGXbox.com

Fitting as many games on a 1TB HDD

UserFriendly

On 5/25/2023 at 2:59 AM, LPPanther said:

Do you happen to have a list of the games you installed using iso? I've got the HDD ready set and haven't run into any issues yet but would like to just go ahead and fix any games that may give me trouble in the future. Thanks!

I don't I'm afraid, that was a long time ago now lol. I still have the drive setup and running in an xbox so if I remember when I have time, I will run though it and note down which are ISO. 

On 5/26/2023 at 12:48 PM, nikeymikey said:

I don't I'm afraid, that was a long time ago now lol. I still have the drive setup and running in an xbox so if I remember when I have time, I will run though it and note down which are ISO. 

I would appreciate it! No rush!

On 6/9/2022 at 3:12 PM, nikeymikey said:

TBH I don't know when its coming, i have seen it referenced multiple times in the Cerbios discord channel.

Do you know if this tool is ready? I have been pretty busy the past year since this thread died out and am starting to get around to wrapping this up and if there is a way to get all the games working as iso's I'd prefer it.