OGXbox.com

Tony Hawk’s Underground 2 OG Xbox with matching Skateboard Deck

Hi all. 
I was going through some stuff at the weekend and I came across my old OG Xbox that I won on a radio competition in the UK. It’s the Tony Hawks Underground 2 one and with it I got a skateboard deck that has the same artwork painted on it.

I’m really not sure what I want to do with it but I have seen that it is quite rare as some sites say there’s only 10 of them but nowhere can I see mentioned the skateboard 

I hardly played it but did get an xecuter 2 chip fitted to it. I’ve tested it and all is still working, unfortunately I don’t have the box anymore. 
What could it be worth and is there somewhere other then EBay where these things get sold??

Regards

Mark

TonyHawkXbox.jpg

I’ve ha

11 minutes ago, Wally12 said:

No idea what it’d be worth but it’s a shame the front of it got messed up 😕.

That is how it came, I think that’s how they where all done. The paint is chipped in a few places but all in all it’s in good condition. 
I’ve had 4 people now offer me a price I never thought it would go for but I’m currently waiting for Neversoft to get back to me with anymore information they might have on it before I decide what to do with it.