-No DVD
128Mb Ram Upgrade
-2Tb Hybrid SSD Drive
-Low Profile Laptop CPU cooler
-Xbox A/V output removed internal HDMI out added
-Custom Bios
-Integrated wireless controller support
-Arduino Controlled LED lit Jewel and ports
-Power supply upgrade (now runs on a 12v adapter)

OG1.jpg

• Like 2

20 hours ago, 306XBOX said:

That's a really well set up slim mod.  I'm curious about the confederate flag motif but maybe it's none of my business. Feel free to explain though

No explanation needed or should be given. It is not inherently racist even though MANY people try to make it that way these days. Leave it alone. Don't inject racism where there is none. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Dixie Normous said:

No explanation needed or should be given. It is not inherently racist even though MANY people try to make it that way these days. Leave it alone. Don't inject racism where there is none. 

As a Canadian I don't know what it means anymore so I was curious what OP's thoughts were.  My only interaction with the flag has been on the Dukes of Hazzard growing up.  And the fact that he's from MI didn't make much sense as to why he'd be flying the flag.  It's a really well-done paint job and flows great with the lines of the top of the console.  I was mildly curious as to why he chose it and thought I'd ask.  But yeah no worries. 

I just wanted to explain myself so people don't think i was egging him on to expose a big thing.  That's not how I roll and I don't want you chaps thinking i'm a shit-disturber.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2018 at 10:38 AM, 306XBOX said:

As a Canadian I don't know what it means anymore so I was curious what OP's thoughts were.  My only interaction with the flag has been on the Dukes of Hazzard growing up.  And the fact that he's from MI didn't make much sense as to why he'd be flying the flag.  It's a really well-done paint job and flows great with the lines of the top of the console.  I was mildly curious as to why he chose it and thought I'd ask.  But yeah no worries. 

I just wanted to explain myself so people don't think i was egging him on to expose a big thing.  That's not how I roll and I don't want you chaps thinking i'm a shit-disturber.

I'll admit that when I first saw your post that I immediately thought "Great, now we've got SJW's coming for the mod scene,", thank you for the clarification on your original comment.and restoring my faith in the scene.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Those Pico psu's are so great in mods both PC and Xbox.

Before they became mainstream afordable I was using busted Xbox 360 psu s, gutting them and putting OGXbox PSU's inside. Now you dont neec to and the results are so much cleaner. 

PS I love the flag, because its on top of the General Lee and my old Evil Kanevel toy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hello everyone, forgive if intervengonin.un post a little old, but.ho needsbdi understand some.things. I.too.would.like.to.make.an.xbox.slim.and.maybe.with.a.2'hdd.switch. I have an xbox.1.0 and a 1.2 with an aladdin.xt chip. If.aggiirnoncon.hexen.2019.with.bios m8 ,.is.the.dvd.drive.already.disabled? Can I put a second hdd with switch instead of the dvd? Can I remove the yellow power cable from the dvd? Sorry for the questions but some of you have already done these jobs and I need a clearer guide. THANKS to everyone who will answer me