OGXbox.com

Final Burn 1.1, where can I get it?

alcatraz68

I was looking through an old page on https://xbmcxbox.blogspot.com regarding a full list of emulators for the OG Xbox, it's an outdated list but one of the emulators mentioned is Final Burn 1.1 which apparently can play several games at full 60fps speed that no other emulator can do (Turbo Outrun, Power Drift, etc).

Unfortuntely no download link is provided and I cannot seem to find this emulator or any subsequent releases anywhere to download, all I can find are links to 'Final Burn Legends' and 'Final Burn Consoles'. Does anyone know where I can get hold of this emulator?

Edited by alcatraz68

18 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Ahh you're a legend, thank you!

However, it turns out I need roms for either Mame 0.134 or Final Burn Alpha 0.2.97.06 for this emulator and they are nowhere to be found... the oldest FBA roms I can find are 0.2.97.38. Is there any chance the newer ones will work?

Edited by alcatraz68

On 1/18/2022 at 1:20 AM, 1.21jiggawatts said:

Retro-roms has the MAME .134 pack in rar form where you can just look for the couple individuals that you need. Just do a google search you'll find em. Good luck.

Thanks, but unfortuntely I can't seem to download files from that site, it asks me to login when I try. It doesn't matter though, I tried using roms from FBA 0.2.97.39 and they all seem to work fine.