OGXbox.com

Old Hardmod Xecuter 2, Chameleon chip. Forgotten password

1.21jiggawatts

59 minutes ago, Bowlsnapper said:

That pink Xenium is fuckin' tight. 😊 Glad you went with it over the Aladdin!

I'm glad you got yourself up and running and nailed all your goals, and I'm glad I had some small part to play in that. Including your avatar pic! 

Man, you have a LOT going on out front. I see your ogx360 and I just wanna internalize the hell out of it. Do you need to have access to the button? I'm assuming it's a pairing button, right?

Yeah you were a big part of my support bud, i really appreciate it. That's why the admins setup this awesome forum, for community support. @KaosEngineer I appreciate all your help through this post as well.

I tried to get the internal OGX360 but it is impossible to get. @N64 freak said " The internal OGX360 was my own design and i was the only one making them. 
Only thing i can offer would be a normal external ogx360 in the 3D printed case." 

The internal mod was GENIUS, it allowed you to either use the original xbox controllers, OR utilize the usb for 4 xbox 360 controllers with the microsoft reciever or an 8bit.

716695589_download(7).jpg.dbd732c53becdfed301f45bbd3bbe3b1.jpg1304369293_s-l1600(2).thumb.jpg.89c0378a06bd35a891de53ce222479fe.jpg

Now the only option is this opensource:

http://www.openxenium.com/ogx360/OGX360I-4CH_Install_Guide.pdf

Now in order to get me some Xbox 360 controllers. I found someone selling an Xbox 360 PHAT Falcon V2, with its box, all original stuff, 4 controllers, 4 games, and all the cords for 20$!!! I couldn't pass it up. So now that i have it...... RGH1.2 Matrix and a 2tb Internal?? lmao, this damn rabbit hole doesn't stop.

9 hours ago, 1.21jiggawatts said:

Yeah you were a big part of my support bud, i really appreciate it. That's why the admins setup this awesome forum, for community support. @KaosEngineer I appreciate all your help through this post as well.

I tried to get the internal OGX360 but it is impossible to get. @N64 freak said " The internal OGX360 was my own design and i was the only one making them. 
Only thing i can offer would be a normal external ogx360 in the 3D printed case." 

The internal mod was GENIUS, it allowed you to either use the original xbox controllers, OR utilize the usb for 4 xbox 360 controllers with the microsoft reciever or an 8bit.

716695589_download(7).jpg.dbd732c53becdfed301f45bbd3bbe3b1.jpg1304369293_s-l1600(2).thumb.jpg.89c0378a06bd35a891de53ce222479fe.jpg

Now the only option is this opensource:

http://www.openxenium.com/ogx360/OGX360I-4CH_Install_Guide.pdf

Now in order to get me some Xbox 360 controllers. I found someone selling an Xbox 360 PHAT Falcon V2, with its box, all original stuff, 4 controllers, 4 games, and all the cords for 20$!!! I couldn't pass it up. So now that i have it...... RGH1.2 Matrix and a 2tb Internal?? lmao, this damn rabbit hole doesn't stop.

Can't you solder those individual usb controller inputs for the arduino modules to the insides of the ports or their wires and then power it internally? Have a switch for the ogx power so you can switch it off to use hardwired controllers?

Edited by Bowlsnapper