OGXbox.com

Major FileZilla issue

MadMartigan

5 minutes ago, MadMartigan said:

I'm actually using Emustation with the XBMC4Gamers skin downloaded directly from the downloader on the xbox

Ok, same question for XBMC-Emustation.  How old is the copy of it that is installed?  

Compare it to the latest release available from here - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1timqZv2wJJRTf68BrvY5rkubnq1Thcs4.

Everything installed was the most up to date files available. For a fourth time now I decided to reformat and try again. This time went with only F holding all available space which was around 145gb. The 145 is shown in xpartitioner and the file manager. Once again, everything halts at around 110-115GB. This apparently has nothing to do with how the HDD is installed and partitioned. Figure I’ll try another HDD and waste another day of my life. I’m out of ideas at this point. 

Around the time file stop transferring is when the HDD/Xbox itself starts to act weird.  It will go black screen but I can still hear buttons and the usual Dash-restart key combo still works. When I try to delete files from file manager, they won’t delete. Ive never had this happen with any other HDD or Xbox before. 

Edited by MadMartigan