OGXbox.com

2tb origins

Tysonb

4 minutes ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

There should be a torrent on AP. And it takes a long time to download.

And as far as I know there isn't another source for it but I can be wrong here. And better go with XBMC4Gamers and get the "things we don't talk about" ;) on archive.org.

Thanks for your reply, what do you mean by AP?

3 hours ago, Tysonb said:

Hi there,

I tried to download the 2tb origins from arcadepunks but that doesnt work anymore.

Is there another site to download this?

You just have to use the Torrent from the same site. When I downloaded it 3 years ago it took a bit over a month.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

3 hours ago, Bowlsnapper said:

Jesus Christ. A month? I've heard of people's ISPs throttling them after 1TB. Out of all those games, I can't imagine playing more than a handful of them, but then again there are a lot I don't know about. I'll have to check that out.

No throttling I have a unlimited data and that moth I hit 1.95tb download we just have 3rd world internet in a 1st world country 

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

• 1 month later...

https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5342480

I downloaded my stuff from here, quite a hidden site since google can't find it, and I have no idea how i found it, but last year, when I downloaded from this site it took me only a day I guess. 

Oh yea and dont be surprised the weird characters, its a russian site, just use translator :D Games are working fine (except the typical bad ones like Artic Thunder and Burnout Revenge), and they are in english language, except if you download the japanese pack too.

On 1/1/2022 at 8:38 PM, Bowlsnapper said:

Jesus Christ. A month? I've heard of people's ISPs throttling them after 1TB. Out of all those games, I can't imagine playing more than a handful of them, but then again there are a lot I don't know about. I'll have to check that out.

lol leisure suit larry, the guy game, man there are some classics. I am reliving my blockbuster rented days with this. I just got the HDD Ready and it was perfect.

5 hours ago, Bowlsnapper said:

Didn't LSL get some of the worst reviews in history? Lol.

yeah because moms didnt want their kids playing quarters and trying to get girls to drink lol. Its a stupid game but thats what it was. Honestly as i scroll through I go OH i remember that game. Just binged and beat Fable over the last 4 days. There are so many classics. The ones i probably will never play are the 2003-2007 copies of every sport game.

36 minutes ago, 1.21jiggawatts said:

yeah because moms didnt want their kids playing quarters and trying to get girls to drink lol. Its a stupid game but thats what it was. Honestly as i scroll through I go OH i remember that game. Just binged and beat Fable over the last 4 days. There are so many classics. The ones i probably will never play are the 2003-2007 copies of every sport game.

Ah, okay. Lol.

Trying to force myself to play a sports game at all is like forcing myself to watch "Days Of Our Lives." It's like, why? I enjoy racing, but that's only a sport by technicality.

• 10 months later...
37 minutes ago, Triple77 said:

the link works on arcade punk it works only partially for me then it tells me directory damaged. I don't want it to be my hhd. I've read that other users have had this problem

When are you seeing the message about directory damaged?

You do have to download the torrent and also download a part file to replace one that is corrupt in the torrent download before extracting the archive.

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Triple77 said:

can anyone get me to download 2t origin? I've been at 19% for more than 1 month
even if I have a fiber connection ... they are very slow

3 years ago it took me a month to download and I live in a 1st world country with a 3rd world internet.

I was seeding it for about 6  months but I need the HDD space.

Where are you?

Cheers

SS Dave

16 hours ago, SS_Dave said:

3 years ago it took me a month to download and I live in a 1st world country with a 3rd world internet.

I was seeding it for about 6  months but I need the HDD space.

Where are you?

Cheers

SS Dave

The program I linked is amazing. Seeds aren’t required and you can download full 6-8GB .iso games in a matter of minutes. Shouldn’t be too rough getting Origins downloaded. Keep downloads to one or two at a time for best results.