OGXbox.com

X2 Wolverines revenge black screen at launch

Snake6633

Hi I’m having issues Getting X2 wolverines revenge to run/play on my modded Xbox I’m using XBmc4gamers 

I tried so many ways to get it to launch I redownloaded I bought a hard copy tryd burning it to the hdd tried playing it from disk tried turning off and on settings for 480p,720p,etc still nothing please help 

Edited by Snake6633
Wrong spelling

I have a hard modded 1.6 and X2 Wolverines revenge loads and I was able to start the game with no problems.

Some time ago I had a similar problem with one of the car race games and the fix was to load the MS dash and change the language to anything but what it's on now then reboot the Xbox. Then I think you loaded the MS dash again and set it back to English and reboot again and that fixed the game. You may have to launch the game before resetting the language back to English I can't remember.

You have nothing to loose by trying this.

If you want I can zip the working copy I have on my Xbox and send you a link to download it.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

On 12/28/2021 at 10:04 PM, Snake6633 said:

Hey that would be much appreciated if u could send that copy in the mean time I’m goin to try this wired fix and cross my fingers and hope it works let ya know 

PM Sent

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.