OGXbox.com

Hexen Disc

jayman99

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, bsoo1984oo said:

Im having issues with getting hexan to load on my xbox I have downloaded all the versions on this site and burned then all with img burn and when I put them in my xbox it goes to the disc loading screen and just freezes there and yes it is softmodded any help with this issue would be great

2 of my xboxes dont even read my hexen disc. 1 does flawlessly every time.

also a possibility is the drive. - i cant really elaborate on which drives work better etc.... but i believe the later ones were better.

the thing is the drives that don't read hexen still read games... so they aren't necessarily broke. just stating a possibility.

16 hours ago, bsoo1984oo said:

Im having issues with getting hexan to load on my xbox I have downloaded all the versions on this site and burned then all with img burn and when I put them in my xbox it goes to the disc loading screen and just freezes there and yes it is softmodded any help with this issue would be great

make sure you burn it to a DVD-R not a DVD+R... none of my xboxes will read the +R, but read the -R fine.

a possible dvd lens cleaner could fix the DVD drive to read discs...                                       ..Also setup settings in the softmod ....system/settings/autolaunch turned on (yes) then save it....could help                                  I used only DVD-R disc..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...