OGXbox.com

Rocky's softmod questions.

alfredo2

I am trying to do some tinkering with my 1.6b xbox, just some ftping saves and some work with configmagic.

I want to keep the console as stock as possible, I was going to use SID but to be honest I much prefer to use Rocky's softmod tool 1.1.8 as it is known as the best and most reliable.

Just 3 questions I have about Rocky's softmod tool 1.1.8. specifically

1. After I uninstall the softmod when I am done, when the gamesave exploit is loaded, is it safe to overwrite Tdata and Udata with my own files? In other words does the exploit load in memory like SID so I can delete everything on E and write my own files?

2. When uninstalling the softmod, it states in the manual that the gamesaves exploits will be reinstalled to e and UDDAE exploit will be put in place to reinstall the mod if needed.

How would I go about uninstalling the UDDAE exploit? I want to keep the system stock after I have done a few things.

3. Does Rockys softmod install anything to the hard drive (like config area) or other parts to the system other than C and E drive? 

Thanks