OGXbox.com

XBMC4GAMERS - Problems with the customisation - Fanart Poster

Skrowm

Hello ! 

I have a bought a xbox with Xbmc4gamers installed, and i have a problem with fanarts and posters.

When I press Up on the Xbox games carousel to access the dash customisation menu popup. I have only 2 choices about the views ...like something is locked. Impossible to access to the options of the view options. when i clic on the eye, nothing happen. Like something is locked.

Also when i go to the settings page, i have the impression that something is missing 

What do you think ?

thumbnail_IMG_6918.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6919.jpg

Edited by Skrowm

• Skrowm changed the title to XBMC4GAMERS - Problems with the customisation - Fanart Poster
19 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

It looks like old version of XBMC4Gamers.  Those were the only options available for that release.

The latest release is available here which has many more view options.   

Download, extract and install (upload) it into a different location (e.g., F:\Apps\X4G\) than the current version and run it.

Settings - Switch View.png

OK. Thank you for you reply 

On 12/8/2021 at 5:38 PM, KaosEngineer said:

Download, extract and install (upload) it into a different location (e.g., F:\Apps\X4G\) than the current version and run it.

Just for curiosity, why differente location? If i need to update my xbmc4gamers, configured as main dashboard, i can't just replace all files?

Edited by almmiron

15 hours ago, almmiron said:

Just for curiosity, why differente location? If i need to update my xbmc4gamers, configured as main dashboard, i can't just replace all files?

Just to make sure it works correctly.  Once it is tested, delete the old folder and rename or move the new version into the same location as the old one booted.