OGXbox.com

(Release) XBox Artwork Installer [23.1GB ARTWORK ARCHIVE NO LONGER AVAILABLE]

Rocky5

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, stanzajsheldon said:

Is there any way to edit the script for the path of my games as it is currently only doing the games in my E drive then has a error? i have the majority of my games in my F and G drive

thank you for your time

The artwork installer works for me

Check the spelling of the Games directory I think it's case sensitive, All mine are F:Games and G:Games

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

7 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

I have installed the app within the dash. I can run the app without error, but I do not see the artwork applied. Ive run it multiple times. Is there something else I need to do after to display the artwork? Please let me know. Thanks!

What version are you running?

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/19/2018 at 12:40 PM, Rocky5 said:

Well the “Xbox artwork installer” is out, although it’s only on my downloader that comes with XBMC-Emustation and XBMC4Gamers.

Currently prebuilt is 1072 Games with full artwork and synopsis information.

There is more artwork done but that’s for specials and homebrew/emulators eg... these aren’t part of the installer. But you can download and manually install them from the github link below.

Also a big thanks to everyone who scanned the disc and sleeves of all the Xbox games over at Emuxtras.

If you want to make your own artwork or manually install the artwork you can get everything you need here.
Link: XBMC4Gamers Artwork Github

Full artwork source, 23.1GB worth so it’s big :eek: (removed, as to many downloads effect downloader and all files on this account)
Link: Full Artwork Source Google Drive (23.1GB)

Here is a preview of said artwork prebuilt ready for the Xbox.
Link: 007 - From Russia With Love

how do i get a new link to the artwork?

• 2 weeks later...

Salut à tous

Je débute totalement avec Xbmc4Gamers et j'ai un hic en voulant installer Xbox Artwortk Installer, je n'ai aucun soucis pour le téléchargement mais l'extraction n'avance pas. J'ai laissé tourner la console 1h après téléchargement et rien de neuf, toujours bloqué sur cet écran ...

Quelqu'un a déjà rencontré ce problème ici? Ou est ce qu'il y a une autre alternative pour voir ses jaquettes de jeux? 

Merci d'avance 😉

Salut à tous

Je débute totalement avec Xbmc4Gamers et j'ai un hic en voulant installer Xbox Artwortk Installer, je n'ai aucun soucis pour le téléchargement mais l'extraction n'avance pas. J'ai laissé tourner la console 1h après téléchargement et rien de neuf, toujours bloqué sur cet écran...

Quelqu'un a déjà rencontré ce problème ici ? Ou est ce qu'il y a une autre alternative pour voir ses jaquettes de jeux ? 

Merci d'avance 😉

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Team,

First i want to say i love the work you guys do! Rocky5 your a god!

Now the issue I'm having is, when i use the Artwork installer, it seems to work. Says creating zip etc. It has loaded some of the application artwork but that's it. It will not load any game covers etc?

Is this a naming issue?

HELP!

• 4 weeks later...
  • KaosEngineer changed the title to (Release) XBox Artwork Installer [23.1GB ARTWORK ARCHIVE NO LONGER AVAILABLE]
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have all the artwork and files and whatnot archived in my OneDrive repository at https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ao7Z5kIDEKUmguAP8ELOjH_Pf6PCDw in the "Artwork" folder

It's not compatible with the downloader baked into XBMC4Gamers though... I manually upload the artwork files to my Xbox via FTP

I am more than happy to give up some space in my OneDrive if someone can let me know what needs to be done to make it compatible with XBMC4Gamers

• Thanks 2