OGXbox.com

(Release) XBox Artwork Installer [23.1GB ARTWORK ARCHIVE NO LONGER AVAILABLE]

Rocky5

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to figure out whats going wrong I downloaded the urldownloader got the xbox artwork installer I see all the files there inside the folder boxart boxart3d etc with titleID numbers everytime I hit update to get the artwork scanned it goes through manual scan mode and does nothing even though it says update complete none of the artwork shows up where am i going wrong new to this

Edited by rbk3ai

On 2/16/2020 at 1:14 AM, rbk3ai said:

Trying to figure out whats going wrong I downloaded the urldownloader got the xbox artwork installer I see all the files there inside the folder boxart boxart3d etc with titleID numbers everytime I hit update to get the artwork scanned it goes through manual scan mode and does nothing even though it says update complete none of the artwork shows up where am i going wrong new to this

cover settings / script / XBox Game Artwork Installer script. And you will be happy.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/26/2020 at 1:49 AM, killscr33n said:

I used xbmc4gamers for the first time today...impressive!

I really want to use this artwork installer...however, when I go to the downloader, the artwork and theme options come up blank. 😢

Everything else like applications, dashboards, etc show up fine.

20200426_172421.jpg

I get the same issue and can’t figure out how to get it to work. 

Was going to add the artwork manually but can’t find the file (that has all the artwork for the games) to download then use ftp to put it on the Xbox 

anyone know where I can get the file or how to fix the issue of artwork installer not showing up to download 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Installed this the other day @Rocky5, coupling this with xbmc4gamers.  Using the beta version.  One issue im having is it seems like xbmx4gamers is overriding the box art on the game selection screen.  Instead of the xbox game case, i'm getting some other generic game art, and I can't seem to find where its coming from, so i can delete and use the artwork installer art.  Even when i try it manually all of the sysnopsis art installs but the game selection art stays the same.  Any idea of where that generic art is coming from and where i can delete so the correct art shows up.

Edited by rablack97

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, H3is3nb3rg said:

Here is the issue I'm facing. I have the Xbox Artwork installer test build and it's in E:/Apps when I launch it it acts as it's going to go but then the box disappears and I cannot run it, any ideas?

Did you use the urldownloader to install it and how are you launching it?

• Like 1

Yes I did and then I go to the applications and launch it from there. It pulls up the main screen of the application and states it has something like 1139 game titles is say yes and then it asks me would you like to continue, I say yes, progress bar comes up and within 3-5 seconds disappears. 

14 minutes ago, H3is3nb3rg said:

Yes I did and then I go to the applications and launch it from there. It pulls up the main screen of the application and states it has something like 1139 game titles is say yes and then it asks me would you like to continue, I say yes, progress bar comes up and within 3-5 seconds disappears. 

Which version of the installer are you using? Maybe try deleting the version you have and try the other or try loading manually.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, H3is3nb3rg said:

I have deleted it 3 times now. I'm using the test version.

I am using the other version. When I set it up originally I used urldownloader to install the beta version of xbmc4gamers, then I downloaded the installer and set a path to e: apps, it downloaded, extracted and then I went into apps and chose auto.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, H3is3nb3rg said:

I have cleaned cache and HDD is 2tb. There are a lot of games. It worked once but there were issues and had to redo it. Now it's not working at all. I'm really trying to avoid a complete reformat.... :/

Do you know if all of your games work as a dodgy .xbe file can make it hang? It will also take quite a while to scan a fully loaded 2tb hdd!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, H3is3nb3rg said:

No, I just checked and all the games were not working, I just said F it and starting over, thank you for the help though. These kids better be waiting on me hand and foot when this is finished, what a pain in the @$$ on an easy console......lol

I would load them in batches or by letter then run the installer so you can check them as you go.

• Like 1

• KaosEngineer changed the title to (Release) XBox Artwork Installer [23.1GB ARTWORK ARCHIVE NO LONGER AVAILABLE]