OGXbox.com

(Release) XBox Artwork Installer [23.1GB ARTWORK ARCHIVE NO LONGER AVAILABLE]

Rocky5

Well the “Xbox artwork installer” is out, although it’s only on my downloader that comes with XBMC-Emustation and XBMC4Gamers.

Currently prebuilt is 1072 Games with full artwork and synopsis information.

There is more artwork done but that’s for specials and homebrew/emulators eg... these aren’t part of the installer. But you can download and manually install them from the github link below.

Also a big thanks to everyone who scanned the disc and sleeves of all the Xbox games over at Emuxtras.

If you want to make your own artwork or manually install the artwork you can get everything you need here.
Link: XBMC4Gamers Artwork Github

Full artwork source, 23.1GB worth so it’s big :eek: (removed, as to many downloads effect downloader and all files on this account)
Link: Full Artwork Source Google Drive (23.1GB)

Here is a preview of said artwork prebuilt ready for the Xbox.
Link: 007 - From Russia With Love

Edited by Rocky5
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It looks extracted properly. If I go to the folder I see three folders (Custom, JPN, NTSC) and inside those are the various art resources.

Starting the script by going to Skin Settings however is the part that seems to be doing nothing for me. Should it have a status window like the other scripts? Or does it run everything in the background?

I suppose once the art is extracted I could just move them to the game folders manually.

Sort of figured out my issue. My C partition does indeed have no more room. Unfortunately I can not change that without redoing the entire harddrive.

For now I will just delete what the zip did manage to extract and do it the old fashion way lol.

Thanks!

EDIT: Going to check out the urldownloader script and see if I can just change download and extract location to better suit the usage.

Edited by SiliconeClone

6 hours ago, SiliconeClone said:

Sort of figured out my issue. My C partition does indeed have no more room. Unfortunately I can not change that without redoing the entire harddrive.

For now I will just delete what the zip did manage to extract and do it the old fashion way lol.

Thanks!

EDIT: Going to check out the urldownloader script and see if I can just change download and extract location to better suit the usage.

Or just move your dashboard out of C 🙄 you don’t need to redo the whole HDD.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Sorry to resurrect an old topic, but I need some help with the artwork in XBMC4Gamers. I downloaded the artwork installer via URLdownloader, and ran the script. It successfully found my games, and appeared to be processing the artwork, but I still have the old blocky artwork showing. I tried restarting the Xbox, but have the same issue. Is there something I'm missing, or an option that I need to enable?

4 hours ago, Prodigy83 said:

Sorry to resurrect an old topic, but I need some help with the artwork in XBMC4Gamers. I downloaded the artwork installer via URLdownloader, and ran the script. It successfully found my games, and appeared to be processing the artwork, but I still have the old blocky artwork showing. I tried restarting the Xbox, but have the same issue. Is there something I'm missing, or an option that I need to enable?

You probably need to enable Synopsis mode.  Press UP on the DPAD and Press Right twice to select enable/disable synopsis.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

UPDATE: It appears that enabling "Fast parsing" options under Other, then running the Artwork Installer script again was the solution. I still received an error at the end of the script, but all the artwork is installed.

Hope that I am writing to the correct thread, but here is my issue with the Artwork Installer. I download it with the URL Downloader, then run the "Load - Xbox Artwork Installer" from the Scripts menu, and this error occurs:

23:20:59 M: 18182144   ERROR: -->Python Initialized<--
23:21:01 M: 16379904  NOTICE: | xbox artwork installer script loaded.
23:23:46 M: 16261120   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.OSError'>
23:23:46 M: 16261120   ERROR: Error Contents: (13, 'Permission denied')
23:23:46 M: 16257024   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "Q:\system\scripts\Xbox Artwork Installer\default.py", line 172, in <module>
                                                os.rename( Game_Folder_Full_Path_Alt, tempname )
                                            OSError: (13, 'Permission denied')

Also, my games are stored in F:\Games\"gamename"\

Edited by MadMurdock

hi i am new to xbox modding. i am currently running the xobx artwork installer script v1.8 i keep having a problem where i run the script and i keep getting script failed it i only have 3 games on my hard drives a that i backed up myself and a copy of cave story. i have done some googling  but i am unable to figure out what i am doing wrong any advice would be much appreciated to resolve this problem.

• KaosEngineer changed the title to (Release) XBox Artwork Installer [23.1GB ARTWORK ARCHIVE NO LONGER AVAILABLE]