Sign in to follow this  
syndicator

Want To Buy 1.4ghz and 128 1.0-1.1 Motherboard

looking to buy 1.0-1.1 xbox motherboard with 128mb 1.4ghz cpu upgrade will pay a good price and shipping..All i need is the motherboard with a TSOP mod on it

Edited by syndicator

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By C64MidRezzie
      Hi - I have an unlocked SATA 500GB xbox drive that is nearly full with games, emulators and the like.  I want to make a backup copy of the drive using Raw Copy - any advice or instructions on how to do this?  I have a PC with a spare HDD slot and and an external drive caddy.  Any advice greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
    • By elbastardson
      So I tried to Tsop my Original v1.0 Xbox and I think I lifted the traces.  Now it tries to boot 3 times and then boots with flashing red and green LEDs. No audio/video.

Is there anyway I can fix this?  Alternate traces?

• By Hector Hidalgo
      So yes, like the title says, I need to buy/get/being given the Wireless Logitech controller for Xbox.

I am dealing with many issues in my Xbox because of the analogue buttons and it is driving me crazy, I have heard the wireless controller by Logitech for the Xbox doesn NOT have analogue (press sensitive) buttons!
      And that is all I need. Of course I would buy one in good working condition (makes no sense buying a piece of plastic that doesn't work).

I simply CANNOT buy one in my country, there is nothing of the sort here, not even chinese knock offs. And I cannot seem to find sellers on Ebay who send abroad (I live in Chile).

So if anyone can sell and is willing to send, I will be the most happy gamer ever If someone want to give me one for free, well even better No, is ok, I just want to pay a fair price, not too high hopefully.

Thanks to all, you are a very nice community, I mean we are

My best regards,
      Hector Hidalgo.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.