OGXbox.com

looking for modded marvel ultimate alliance with missing characters

bulkchart32

Here's a mod I found for the original Xbox version - https://www.moddb.com/addons/xbox-muase-v2

Description:

This is a Marvel Ultimate Alliance mod for original Xbox. It adds three characters: Moon Knight, Hulk, and War Machine. It also replaces Elektra with Gambit, and Nick Fury with Iron Fist. This should be installed on your modded Xbox over the original files. Please watch the video below (hit READ MORE) to see how to access War Machine. (you need to press UP on the dpad while Iceman is highlighted) ...(read more at the link posted above)...

Find more links via Google search: marvel ultimate alliance modding xbox -360 -one

Forget doing that, only the one linked above seems to be available.  It was downloadable from theisozone.com before they went offline.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Here's a mod I found for the original Xbox version - https://www.moddb.com/addons/xbox-muase-v2

Description:

Find more links via Google search: marvel ultimate alliance modding xbox -360 -one

Forget doing that, only the one linked above seems to be available.  It was downloadable from theisozone.com before they went offline.

thank u for this. one of the main characters i'm wanting to unlock is colossus. he's actually in the game and there is a trick to get him to randomly appear as a playable character in danger room mission. but can not be unlock as a permanent playable character in the game's stock state. is there a way to mess with the files and get him to unlock?

12 hours ago, bulkchart32 said:

thank u for this. one of the main characters i'm wanting to unlock is colossus. he's actually in the game and there is a trick to get him to randomly appear as a playable character in danger room mission. but can not be unlock as a permanent playable character in the game's stock state. is there a way to mess with the files and get him to unlock?

I don't know how to do that.  Just started looking for mod files and tools for this game after I read your post.

Lots of old sites offline where they used to be available to downloaded - theisozone.com, fileplanet.com and rapidshare.de :(

• 1 year later...
On 10/30/2021 at 5:09 PM, KaosEngineer said:

Do any of these cheats work for the Xbox release?  I don't have the game right now to test them.

https://www.cheatcc.com/xb/marvelultimatealliancecheatscodes.html

Edit: Actually, I guess that page is for the Xbox version of the game due to the link's xb subfolder location.

they do work.

• Thanks 1