OGXbox.com

Anybody available to help repair a softmodded original Xbox (it's stuck with solid red).

9 hours ago, SS_Dave said:

1609599386_Xboxlederrorcodes.JPG.bb789c825acd7e3a8a80bfd47d764340.JPG

Are you asking for someone to fix it for you?

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Yeah I just came to the realization that I'm just bad at softmodding for OG Xbox and it's a 1.4v so I don't want to lose it. And I can't trust myself anymore, so I'm willing to pay anyone to fix it.

18 minutes ago, ironspyder1734 said:

Yeah I just came to the realization that I'm just bad at softmodding for OG Xbox and it's a 1.4v so I don't want to lose it. And I can't trust myself anymore, so I'm willing to pay anyone to fix it.

Which softmod package were you trying to install?

The console was working before the attempt?

1 minute ago, KaosEngineer said:

Which softmod package were you trying to install?

The console was working before the attempt?

I believe it was Unleash X by using Rocky 5 softmodding tool extras disc in a..... well a disc.

and yes it was working until I wanted to know if it's possible to unistall if I ever had a change of mind to keep it in it's stock form?

2 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

You can't install a softmod on an unmodded console by using a burned disc.

The console must have already been hard modded if you were able to boot the Xbox Softmodding Tool Extras Disc.

Have you tried booting the Extras Disc again?

I can't anymore since the console shows a black screen and the led stays solid red.

10 hours ago, ironspyder1734 said:

I can't anymore since the console shows a black screen and the led stays solid red.

See if it will boot the Extras Disc before the black screen and solid RED LED appear. Load the Extras Disc into the DVD tray then power cycle the console. 

Does the stock startup animation play when you turn on the console?  

If the animation plays, iIs there an Evox shield in the upper left-hand corner?

And, what word is printed below the big X logo at the end (Microsoft, XECUTER2, etc.)?

On 10/5/2021 at 3:55 AM, ironspyder1734 said:

What country are you in?

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.