OGXbox.com

Auto Installer Installer v4.53 | Full & Lite

dispunko

Those two links you posted are to "theisozone.com".  The ones KaosEngineer posted earlier still seem to work OK - I'm test downloading a backup copy just to check.

That much missed isozone (TiZ) forum/web site was closed down almost two years ago now so links to any of its downloads are not going to work.

A number of people at OGXbox, including at least one of the moderators, were theisozone forum regulars and contributed a great deal of very useful Xbox related expertise to that site and are doing the same here.  

Test download worked fine.

Apart from having to extract the two Zip.001 and Zip.002 archives from the download folders there's nothing much to go wrong. Just put those two parts into a folder and use your preferred unpacking tool again (7Zip recommended) and extract to an AID v4.53 named folder.

You only need to extract the part 1 zip folder, the second part of the zip archive alongside it will be automatically integrated as part of the extraction process.

Final folder should be about 2.2GB.

Edited by HDShadow

• 1 month later...

I've not seen an AID download which included any actual Emulators or ROMs.

The ROM section has usually just been named folders pre-prepared for about two dozen emulators and ROMs.

SPPV's Babylon installer series is effectively an AID update and his downloads, if you can find one still working, did include emulators and a limited number of ROM packs too.   

• 1 month later...
On 5/1/2020 at 2:01 PM, HDShadow said:

I've not seen an AID download which included any actual Emulators or ROMs.

The ROM section has usually just been named folders pre-prepared for about two dozen emulators and ROMs.

SPPV's Babylon installer series is effectively an AID update and his downloads, if you can find one still working, did include emulators and a limited number of ROM packs too.   

I have a copy of 4.53 and it has emulators and a lot of other good stuff but no roms

1 hour ago, alabamafan757 said:

I cant get either link to work and the mega download link never loads anything.got any other links to try on this one.?

id really like a copy of auto installer deluxe so I can finish modding my xbox….thankx everyone, have a super day

Try this https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1zb721QqrKjrY313sfHCx7xvIYaXxMx6u/1QmJnbB-NJFH4f3TgVBmit-GRrSJ3Ah4M/1QUfN7l-d2PBhw0NEAXtimfCrDSFGHmKI/1ySJR7jZqX_7sGDocN21BOBfPT4AERFRH/1kykOVhsizkx0Zk2sw44oAwMjQeGJskXg?sort=13&direction=a

thanks to xbmcmods4xbox

Try these two links to download the files from MEGA: 

Auto-Installer.Deluxe.v4.53.Xbox-Hq.7z.001 (1.66GB):

https://mega.nz/folder/5SpQhSiK#HdyKDJ0KQjDu-krCYKgYaQ/file/VWgCgKLD

Auto-Installer.Deluxe.v4.53.Xbox-Hq.7z.002 (300.5MB):

https://mega.nz/folder/5SpQhSiK#HdyKDJ0KQjDu-krCYKgYaQ/file/dfpXHCTL

Edit: Weird MEGA's so strange. When I click on either link it still goes to the folder and shows both files.  why don't their links just start downloading each individual file as they should?  Crazy!

• 4 months later...

I think this is the best place for this. Just informational stuff about AID versions which might be of interest. 

I've been girding my loins for a custon Evox M8+ Aladdin chip flash and I thought why use AID as that has BIOS files and a flashing tool (ie. uses the EvoX dash).

But in the AID installation I have on that particular Xbox I couldn't find the flashing menu. I looked at the config.xml and there's a whole load of stuff for copying BIOS to C, E, F etc but no actual flashing tool. The AID download I used (not from here) and the accompanying version info shown it just as v4.53 but not Lite.

Its clearly been edited and when I checked my other AID versions which includes several Lite version ones from various sources there are significant size differences in the config.xml between them. Lite v4.53 (TIZ version 455KB) and the Full v4.53 (679KB) I have but also this other one just identified as v4.53  (649KB). In all three cases the config.xml is shown as v4.53 although the AID HDD install menu option in the latter's case says it is v4.52.

I can't be bothered to go through and check all the differences but the point is there are different AID v4.53 versions out there and some may not have some of the tools and other content mentioned in the AID manual.

The Lite version is missing the BIOS flashing tool entry in the config.xml so no menu option for that but all the BIOS copying options are still listed in the config.xml and oddly in all versions of AID Lite I've downloaded the actual BIOS flashing tool (flash.xbe) is still provided.

• 3 years later...

Hello 🙂

The file download on MEGA never starts, no matter how you try (try to download each part one-by-one or both "as a zip-file")

Goddamn MEGA. Always putting up some kind of hassle.

Could someone be so kind as to upload these to Google Drive or OneDrive?

Best Regards,

R

1 hour ago, runhen said:

Hello 🙂

The file download on MEGA never starts, no matter how you try (try to download each part one-by-one or both "as a zip-file")

Goddamn MEGA. Always putting up some kind of hassle.

Could someone be so kind as to upload these to Google Drive or OneDrive?

Best Regards,

R

It's usually fichier that gives me a hassle. Mega is pretty easy! Are you sure you wanna use this installer? It's pretty old. There are newer and better installers out there.

Wow. This place was around in 2011? HDShadow and Kaos were here. That's it. There was also a guy named mclovin. That profile should be deleted so somebody else can use the name. lol

• Like 1

No, I'd rather use OGXBox CERBIOS Installer, it's absolutely awesome! 🙂
But at the moment I am just looking for a software tool that can help me re-partition and format my HDD (without disassembling the XBOX), as I have thoroughly effed up my partitions with some wishful thinking a couple of hours ago.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, runhen said:

But at the moment I am just looking for a software tool that can help me re-partition and format my HDD (without disassembling the XBOX), as I have thoroughly effed up my partitions with some wishful thinking a couple of hours ago.

XBPartitioner v1.3.  

What's effed up with the partitions?

Don't do anything other than take a picture of its main screen and post it in a reply.  To exit the app, press Back followed by any button other than Start.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thx for the reply. The issue has been resolved.
I swapped the problem HDD with a spare one I have. I'll install the  problem HDD in a PC and reconfigure the partitions with fatXplorer there.

A related question:
Why is it that the XBpartitioner standard preconfigured size for partition 2 is set at 500MB? Both Apps, Emu's, ROMS and Games folders are automatically set up there when running the full setup from i.e. the (CERBIOS) Installer Disk, and will run out of space in no-time,  making it necessary  to at least move the "Games" and "ROMS" folders to one of the bigger partitions. 

Edited by runhen

41 minutes ago, runhen said:

A related question:
Why is it that the XBpartitioner standard preconfigured size for partition 2 is set at 500MB? Both Apps, Emu's, ROMS and Games folders are automatically set up there when running the full setup from i.e. the (CERBIOS) Installer Disk, and will run out of space in no-time,  making it necessary  to at least move the "Games" and "ROMS" folders to one of the bigger partitions. 

C is ALLWAYS 500MB and E is ALLWAYS 5000MB and those values should not be touched in any case. The folders on E are just createt to avoid error massages in X4G when launiching it. And OFC C & E should also not be used for anything else like apps. For emus, ga,es and such use F,G. WHihc would you may could have guessed by reding the configs or by just finding the " Setup default folders on F/G/FG. (No need to move folders (But I know, yelling first is always the best option)). Maybe you should also think about the fact that the installer does not know how you like to set up your system. What should I do in case you just have a 8GB hdd which may isn't to far of in case you just came from stock XBox? AHHHH. I just limit the installer to 8TB with some dummy files next. In case the user has a smaller HDD, he could use a different disc. :)

• Like 3

I think it worth making this clear in case other coming here make the same mistake of misunderstanding the XBPartitioner Xbox drive information:-

STANDARD PARTITIONS

Partition 1 = E:\drive

Partition 2 = C:\drive

Partition 3 = X:\drive

Partition 4 = Y:\drive

Partition 5 = Z:\drive

X,Y, and Z drives are for temporary cached content, typically it will allow you to skip long intros in some games which otherwise take their time (re)writing it to X, Y or Z. They will be over-written by any other game that use X, Y or Z for that purpose so can not be used for anything else.

Also be aware that XBMC and its variants will not show X, Y and Z in the file manager without enabling them each as a Source.  

EXTENDED PARTITIONS

Partition 6 = F:\Drive

Partition 7 = G:\drive

Any other partitions listed are said to be for attached external storage. However, contrary to the wiki info, I have found neither official memory cards or <4GB USB flash drives display in XBPartitioner v1.3. That is not on any Xbox I've used to test such things.

https://consolemods.org/wiki/Xbox:XBpartitioner

Clarification about this, from those who know more, would be interesting and possibly useful.

• Like 2