OGXbox.com

Auto Installer Installer v4.53 | Full & Lite

dispunko

Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.53 Full/Lite 
Completed on 11th April 2011 

Release Notes: 
Another 12 months have passed, so its indeed time for a new update of AID. 
A whole lot of updates for the Emulators are included in this release, as well as 
the latest XBMC stuff. SID v5.11 has now been included. 

The "Lite" version doesnt contain emulators, rom install options, and also has the Anod-X and Avalaunch dashboards removed. 

Enjoy this Release... 

Changes since v4.52
* Updated: SID v5.10 was replaced with SID v5.11 
* Updated: XBMC Application (revision 30836 2011-04-04) 
* Updated: XBMC Scripts, Plugins, and Skins 
* Software Added: Atari 7800X 6 - MekaX 3 - OdysseyX 3 - PCSXBox 21 - Surreal64 XXX CE B5.4 - Vice20X 6 - Vice64X 9 - VicePETX 5 - VirtualBoyX 3 - WinSTonX 9 - x68000X 5 - z26X 7 - ZsnexBox 3.7

Download Full Version:

http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/xbox/tools/auto-installer-deluxe-v453/

Download Lite Version: 

http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/xbox/tools/auto-installer-deluxe-v453-lite/

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a weird issue with this. When I use it to install XBMC, it gets rid of X, Y, and Z partitions, and instead creates a Q partition, which is an exact copy of E:/XBMC. If you FTP a file to one, it puts it on both. This is strange to me because I have installed XBMC the manual way before (by renaming the Unleash XBE etc etc) and it still functioned with the X, Y, Z partitions. Any help guys? Just for background info, I am on IND-bios and on AID I chose Dashboard install E (NOT softmod since im not softmodded) Thanks

XBMC doesn't show the X, Y and Z partitions and creates the Q as a virtual drive/path substitution to the location of the folder that contains XBMC's default.xbe file be it C:\XBMC4Xbox\, E:\<blah>\<blah>\, F:\myxbmc\, G:\XBMC\ etc. This subfolder's location is mapped to Q:\ for a consistent access path to XBMC's files and folders.

From Using XBMC - XBMC4Xbox.org.uk:

What is the Q drive?

The Q drive is a path substitution to your XBMC installation folder. So if for instance XBMC is installed in E:\Apps\xbmc, the Q drive points there.

And from XBMC4Xbox's FAQ Troubleshooting section: 

Why can't I access X, Y or Z partition using eg. My Files or by FTP?

Early on a decision was made to make it a little 'harder' for new unknowing users to access X, Y or Z due to the fact that these are "cache partitions" and no data put there stays there. You can make them a source yourself in Filemanager or edit Filezilla Server.xml and add these.

Edited by KaosEngineer

4 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

XBMC doesn't show the X, Y and Z partitions and creates the Q as a virtual drive/path substitution to the location of the folder that contains XBMC's default.xbe file be it C:\XBMC4Xbox\, E:\<blah>\<blah>\, F:\myxbmc\, G:\XBMC\ etc. This subfolder's location is mapped to Q:\ for a consistent access path to XBMC's files and folders.

From Using XBMC - XBMC4Xbox.org.uk:

What is the Q drive?

The Q drive is a path substitution to your XBMC installation folder. So if for instance XBMC is installed in E:\Apps\xbmc, the Q drive points there.

And from XBMC4Xbox's FAQ Troubleshooting section: 

Why can't I access X, Y or Z partition using eg. My Files or by FTP?

Early on a decision was made to make it a little 'harder' for new unknowing users to access X, Y or Z due to the fact that these are "cache partitions" and no data put there stays there. You can make them a source yourself in Filemanager or edit Filezilla Server.xml and add these.

I ended up figuring that out but thank you a lot for the info man

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks too. Been looking for a recent AID4.53 full download as the only copy I have of it is on disc. No idea where the original is now and I've been using the more easily found Lite version which is missing things like the full Addon Packs set you only found with the full version.

Have to mention that the two part download linked to has been incorrectly packed. The 1.66GB file 7Zip file marked as "01" ie. part 1 "001" is OK but the second 300MB part saves as a standard Zip file: "Archive-240a", not a 7Zip. The actual part 2 "002" 7Zip file is inside the Zip file and has to be extract first. Then with both the 7Zip files "001" and "002" together they will correctly extract as intended to one AID v4.53 folder.  

I hate MEGA though - took me ages to find out where the damned thing downloads anything. Apparently by default unless you're using a dedicated browser extension it actually downloads to your memory and then on completion creates a temporary folder at:  C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\Archive-ID NUMBER.zip\.

You're supposed to be able to copy or move it from there to wherever you want. But when I use the my browser addon file manager's GUI to select the location instead it opens in 7Zip's file manager instead and I have to use its Copy To option to get it to my designated Downloads folder. As it is a copy the original file is still taking up space in that AppData location.

The way to do it if you're using a separate file manager seem to be to choose your browsers default location, typically: C:\USERNAME\Downloads and then it will move the file there directly. No idea what happens if you've set the default to always "Ask". 

Stupid system that should at least be explained on their web site but AFAIK does not, at least nowhere obvious.

• 1 month later...
On 1/17/2020 at 3:49 AM, derfunkenstein said:

Thanks for rehosting this. Just put a 500 GB SATA SSD into my TSOP Xbox 1.3 and was aghast at my inability to find AID in English (just that Portuguese version that's floating around) 

On 2/9/2020 at 4:35 PM, HDShadow said:

Thanks too. Been looking for a recent AID4.53 full download as the only copy I have of it is on disc. No idea where the original is now and I've been using the more easily found Lite version which is missing things like the full Addon Packs set you only found with the full version.

Have to mention that the two part download linked to has been incorrectly packed. The 1.66GB file 7Zip file marked as "01" ie. part 1 "001" is OK but the second 300MB part saves as a standard Zip file: "Archive-240a", not a 7Zip. The actual part 2 "002" 7Zip file is inside the Zip file and has to be extract first. Then with both the 7Zip files "001" and "002" together they will correctly extract as intended to one AID v4.53 folder.  

I hate MEGA though - took me ages to find out where the damned thing downloads anything. Apparently by default unless you're using a dedicated browser extension it actually downloads to your memory and then on completion creates a temporary folder at:  C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\Archive-ID NUMBER.zip\.

You're supposed to be able to copy or move it from there to wherever you want. But when I use the my browser addon file manager's GUI to select the location instead it opens in 7Zip's file manager instead and I have to use its Copy To option to get it to my designated Downloads folder. As it is a copy the original file is still taking up space in that AppData location.

The way to do it if you're using a separate file manager seem to be to choose your browsers default location, typically: C:\USERNAME\Downloads and then it will move the file there directly. No idea what happens if you've set the default to always "Ask". 

Stupid system that should at least be explained on their web site but AFAIK does not, at least nowhere obvious.

On 6/8/2017 at 4:37 AM, dispunko said:

Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.53 Full/Lite 
Completed on 11th April 2011 

Release Notes: 
Another 12 months have passed, so its indeed time for a new update of AID. 
A whole lot of updates for the Emulators are included in this release, as well as 
the latest XBMC stuff. SID v5.11 has now been included. 

The "Lite" version doesnt contain emulators, rom install options, and also has the Anod-X and Avalaunch dashboards removed. 

Enjoy this Release... 

Changes since v4.52
* Updated: SID v5.10 was replaced with SID v5.11 
* Updated: XBMC Application (revision 30836 2011-04-04) 
* Updated: XBMC Scripts, Plugins, and Skins 
* Software Added: Atari 7800X 6 - MekaX 3 - OdysseyX 3 - PCSXBox 21 - Surreal64 XXX CE B5.4 - Vice20X 6 - Vice64X 9 - VicePETX 5 - VirtualBoyX 3 - WinSTonX 9 - x68000X 5 - z26X 7 - ZsnexBox 3.7

Download Full Version:

http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/xbox/tools/auto-installer-deluxe-v453/

Download Lite Version: 

http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/xbox/tools/auto-installer-deluxe-v453-lite/

On 2/9/2020 at 4:35 PM, HDShadow said: