OGXbox.com

how i can contact my xbox with my pc

adam hunter

2 hours ago, adam hunter said:

hello guys i have an xbox 1.6 with aladdin chip i want to contact my xbox with my pc i'm using Ethernet cable from the xbox to the Ethernet hole in my pc and the xbox didn't get the ip and also my pc didn't detect my xbox so i can get the contact and contact the xbox with filezila my pc is win 10 

What dash is the Xbox running?

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

For the Xbox to obtain and IP address, your PC will need to have Internet Connection Sharing (Network Sharing) enabled on the network adapter that connects your PC to the Internet (PC needs to have two network adapters - e.g., wifi and ethernet).

Image gallery tutorial: Xbox to Windows 10 Network Connection Using Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)

Or, you can assign an IP address on the same subnetwork for both the PC's and Xbox's Ethernet port - static (manual) address assignment.

If you change replacement dashboards, you will need to configure each one's network configuration settings to have a connection.

2 hours ago, SS_Dave said:

What dash is the Xbox running?

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

avalanche dash

1 hour ago, KaosEngineer said:

For the Xbox to obtain and IP address, your PC will need to have Internet Connection Sharing (Network Sharing) enabled on the network adapter that connects your PC to the Internet (PC needs to have two network adapters - e.g., wifi and ethernet).

Image gallery tutorial: Xbox to Windows 10 Network Connection Using Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)

Or, you can assign an IP address on the same subnetwork for both the PC's and Xbox's Ethernet port - static (manual) address assignment.

If you change replacement dashboards, you will need to configure each one's network configuration settings to have a connection.

i don't have router i just wanted from xbox to the pc

Your post doesn't mention if your xbox and PC are set to static IP or dynamic IP. 

If you just want direct ethernet connection PC<-> XBOX, (nothing in between, no routers)

Set static IP in your xbox network settings. If you're using windows then set static IP on the ethernet device properties
(make a note settings beforehand to revert for whatever ethernet network / devices you previously used)

same network (example PC: 1.0.0.2, XBOX 1.0.0.3)
same subnet mask (255.255.255.0)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SS_Dave said:

This should help

Cheers

SS Dave

17 hours ago, corona2222 said:

Your post doesn't mention if your xbox and PC are set to static IP or dynamic IP. 

If you just want direct ethernet connection PC<-> XBOX, (nothing in between, no routers)

Set static IP in your xbox network settings. If you're using windows then set static IP on the ethernet device properties
(make a note settings beforehand to revert for whatever ethernet network / devices you previously used)

same network (example PC: 1.0.0.2, XBOX 1.0.0.3)
same subnet mask (255.255.255.0)

i did every thing and it still the same what i should do please 

i did every thing and it still the same what i should do please 

Does the link light on the Xbox and PC's Ethernet port light up?

Is the Ethernet port built onto the PC's motherboard or an add-on card? 

Depending upon how old it is, the Ethernet port/chipset may not support auto-MDI/MDI-X which automagically connects the PC and Xbox's TX->RX and RX->TX wire pairs to establish a network link.  If the port doesn't support that feature, a crossover cable will be required to establish a network link.

4 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Doesn't need a router.  Is this PC connected to the Internet?  Even if it isn't, does it have 2 network ports - 2 Ethernet or 1 Wifi adapter and 1 Ethernet port?  

my pc has port for Ethernet and usb ports that i'm using my wifi adapter 

yes they are light up and my Ethernet is built on to the pc's motherboard  my pc is intel core 2duo 

Edited by adam hunter

7 hours ago, adam hunter said:

my pc has port for Ethernet and usb ports that i'm using my wifi adapter 

yes they are light up and my Ethernet is built on to the pc's motherboard  my pc is intel core 2duo 

Okay, enable Network Sharing/ICS on the USB connected wifi adapter.  Doing so will configure a DHCP server on the Ethernet port that the Xbox can obtain an IP address from.  Make sure the replacement dashboard is set to obtain an IP address, not set to use a static/manually set IP address.

8 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Okay, enable Network Sharing/ICS on the USB connected wifi adapter.  Doing so will configure a DHCP server on the Ethernet port that the Xbox can obtain an IP address from.  Make sure the replacement dashboard is set to obtain an IP address, not set to use a static/manually set IP address.

5 hours ago, Mu. said:

I'd suggest using a different dash than Avalaunch, either XBMC or UnleashX.

i did every thing and it still the same is it from the windows or what and is there any other way to add games 

On 9/13/2021 at 8:17 AM, adam hunter said:

i did solved the problem but i have something that needs help my xbox gamepad is misbehavior how i can fix that and also how i can add cheat cods to the xbox

the link 

https://streamable.com/8o6au6

Use the D-pad to move up and down slowly through the menu, not the Left and Right triggers.  Those are used for fast scrolling through a long menu list - for example, to quickly move up/down in a long directory listing. Once you get close to the item you wish to select, use the D-pad.

1 hour ago, KaosEngineer said:

Use the D-pad to move up and down slowly through the menu, not the Left and Right triggers.  Those are used for fast scrolling through a long menu list - for example, to quickly move up/down in a long directory listing. Once you get close to the item you wish to select, use the D-pad.

i do that but when i play games is total chaos so what i should do with that chaos

19 minutes ago, Lina_Inverse_ said:

thanks

i do that but when i play games is total chaos so what i should do with that chaos

Is it a 3rd party controller or an original Microsoft controller?

There is a controller test application you can run on the Xbox that may help diagnose the problem.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w560ora5ao1aagf/TestLaunch.zip/file

For a bit more information on this Xbox application, see:

https://www.reddit.com/r/originalxbox/wiki/testlaunch

37 minutes ago, KaosEngineer said:

Is it a 3rd party controller or an original Microsoft controller?

There is a controller test application you can run on the Xbox that may help diagnose the problem.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w560ora5ao1aagf/TestLaunch.zip/file

For a bit more information on this Xbox application, see:

https://www.reddit.com/r/originalxbox/wiki/testlaunch

it's the original one and also i have another one but with different slot how i can use it with my xbox

41NLbxDQxzL.jpg

You need to purchase the rest of the cable.  There's a short breakaway piece that you are missing.  Whoever you obtained this controller from did not provide you with the entire controller.

There are more seller's of this item than the one provided below.  I have no idea how good or bad this particular breakaway cable is.  It is simply one of the first one's I found with a Google search "Xbox Breakaway Cable":

https://www.ebay.com/itm/293852156310

35 minutes ago, KaosEngineer said:

You need to purchase the reset of the cable.  There's a short breakaway piece that you are missing.  Whoever you obtained this controller from did not provide you with the entire controller.

There are more seller's of this item than the one provided below.  I have no idea how good or bad this particular breakaway cable is.  It is simply one of the first one's I found with a Google search "Xbox Breakaway Cable":

https://www.ebay.com/itm/293852156310

it came with my xbox i wasn't know that will not feet with my xbox any way there is an adapter that allowed me to use ps1-2 controller is that useful for my xbox 

On 9/15/2021 at 11:44 AM, adam hunter said:

it came with my xbox i wasn't know that will not feet with my xbox any way there is an adapter that allowed me to use ps1-2 controller is that useful for my xbox 

Part of the Duke controller's cable is missing.  Replace it.

What is this PS1-2 adapter you mention?  Can you post a picture of it?