OGXbox.com

UnleashX PDF Manual

HDShadow

Not for the first time I've gone looking for the 'official' UnleashX manual online to point a poster in a forum to some of the useful information it contains.

I've just had to do that again and this time I could not find an online copy except for one some bad monkey web site is trying to get users to pay for.  I thought why not attach the original copy I have to a post here.

Hope it works.

If not then perhaps somebody else could post a working link or share a copy and add it to the downloads here instead.   

UnleashX Tutorial.pdf

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HDShadow said:

Not for the first time I've gone looking for the 'official' UnleashX manual online to point a poster in a forum to some of the useful information it contains.

I've just had to do that again and this time I could not find an online copy except for one some bad monkey web site is trying to get users to pay for.  I thought why not attach the original copy I have to a post here.

Hope it works.

If not then perhaps somebody else could post a working link or share a copy and add it to the downloads here instead.   

UnleashX Tutorial.pdf 1.38 MB · 3 downloads

It's in ogxbox.com's Downloads section. (Edit: However, much larger in size at 5.57 MBs instead of 1.38 MBs.)

I did look but couldn't find it here - not sure why my copy, which I think I got from Xbox-HQ years ago, is smaller in size so I'm downloading it from here now to check............or would be if the I wasn't getting an error message.

Try again..................oh, I see it was my download manager that some sites do not like, standard browser downloader worked fine.

Can't see any difference between the two;  same 32 page PDF. I thought it might be the images on pages 14 onwards were missing but no they're all there too. So why is my PDF only about 1.5MB and the one here 5+MB?

Odd, particularly as I found I also had the UX Manual archived in Text Document Form (Libre Office) too and that's only 1.5MB as well.

Probably not important but it would be interesting to know what's padding out UX PDF download here, any ideas?

BTW do we have the EvoX 'manual' here?

Its more a text document than a manual but it has useful information although far from everything, particularly in regards to the syntax required for some purposes.

Edited by HDShadow

10 hours ago, HDShadow said:

BTW do we have the EvoX 'manual' here?

Its more a text document than a manual but it has useful information although far from everything, particularly in regards to the syntax required for some purposes.

I don't believe it is currently here but I'll add it to the downloads section.  Right now you can find it at the following URL:

http://dwl.xbox-scene.com/~xbox/xbox-scene/tutorials/EvolutionX_for_Dummies-The-Dude.pdf

Thanks but what I actually meant was anyone interested in the EvoX manual?

I have a copy or two archived I was just wondering if it was worth sharing it here. But as you do now have it available as a download not much point in me attaching it.  

Edited by HDShadow
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...