OGXbox.com

Can someone help me please

Noober420

Hello I need a little help I just installed an openexenium chip in my Xbox and made a copy of hexEn 2021 and have a 2.5 320gb hdd to put in until I can find my 1tb but can someone kinda walk me through what I need to do next please and thank you for any help and sorry if there is already something that says what I'm after I couldn't find it lol again thank you in advance 

Fit the hard drive with the Sata2Ide adaptor and 80way IDE cable , Make sure the HDD is set to master on the adaptor.

Then load the HeXen disk in the DVD drive and power cycle ( turn it off and on)the Xbox, The HeXen disk should load and prompt you to format the hard drive.

If the HDD is brand new then it should format with no problem but some used hard drives (Xbox 360 ones) will need to be low level formatted in a PC 1st

Once that is done you then install a dash board of your choice. I use xbmc4gamers but I suggest you try all of the different dashes and find the one you like.

If HeXen doesn't load then you have either burned the disk to fast or used a cheap no-name DVD blank I use Verbatim DVD-r and burn as slow as the DVD burner will go.

It could also be the DVD drive has a dirty lens or is worn out.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.