OGXbox.com

Default.XBE file not found Aladdin mod chip

vkcpolice

Hi all im a newbie to your forum and to og xbox homebrew.

i recently purchased one of those 2tb modded og xbox from ebay that was already setup.

im not a newbie to the homebrew scene just to og xbox

i went to use the download tool in the xbmc

i wanted to download some homebrew games like half life ect.

every time i go to download something i get an error message asking me for a default xde file.

im confused by this as i have searched all my directories and cant find anything.

i have tried to google this issue and i cant find anything about it. the only results i get are for kodi??

i know its probably a really simple issue and a easy fix but im so new to the platform im not really sure where to start.

as the xbox was not modded by me i do not know what files are on there or what is required to download software from the download utility.

any help on this would be awesome.

thank you all very much :)

default.XBE 

Can you take a picture of the error screen and share it with us?

Are you able to upload/download files to/from your Xbox?

If so, download the Q:\xbmc.log and Q:\xbmc.old.log files and attach them to a reply.

You may need to edit a file to enable a higher level of debugging to solve the problem.

Hi yes sorry it's says xbe it happens whenever I try to download anything from the downloader I don't know what it's asking for does not matter what folder of drive I select I just keep getting this error yes I can get to the HDD from my PC I will post log soon

IMG_20210521_145557.jpg

• KaosEngineer changed the title to Default.XBE file not found Aladdin mod chip
5 hours ago, vkcpolice said:

Hi yes sorry it's says xbe it happens whenever I try to download anything from the downloader I don't know what it's asking for does not matter what folder of drive I select I just keep getting this error yes I can get to the HDD from my PC I will post log soon

IMG_20210521_145557.jpg

Okay, I've updated this threads title.  Which version of XBMC4Gamers are you using?

There are several different releases on the Internet and older versions no longer work to download content.

Hi im using xbmc and also xbmc4gamers the latest version.

it does not matter what dashboard i use i get the same error.

sorry i think the dash  it boots to is xbmc or emulation station or similar im not home atm.

but like i said either dash will bring up the same error

Ok, there's no debug info stored in the log files.  You will need to download the file, advancedsettings.xml, and add the following line(s) to it then upload the updated version back to the console overwriting the current file:

<loglevel hide="false">2</loglevel>

Try the operation that fails then download the two log files again and attach them to another post.