OGXbox.com

Cloning HDD help.

Yanimo

The only quick clone method I know of is in a stand alone cloner but the HDD has to be unlocked I can clone a full 2tb HDD in under 4 hours.

If you can selectively clone C and E drive that will be quicker but then you will need to run Xbpartitioner from the Xbox to format F and G drives plus the time to FTP the games and such over.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

4 hours ago, SS_Dave said:

The only quick clone method I know of is in a stand alone cloner but the HDD has to be unlocked I can clone a full 2tb HDD in under 4 hours.

If you can selectively clone C and E drive that will be quicker but then you will need to run Xbpartitioner from the Xbox to format F and G drives plus the time to FTP the games and such over.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

cheers dave cloned it using xboxhdm. unlocked the drive from xbox by unplugging the IDE of the DVD drive then hotswapped it on oc yay. now the problem is I cant find an xboxpartitioner app.

7 hours ago, Yanimo said:

cheers dave cloned it using xboxhdm. unlocked the drive from xbox by unplugging the IDE of the DVD drive then hotswapped it on oc yay. now the problem is I cant find an xboxpartitioner app.

As the Xbox is soft-modded you will be able to load the OGXbox installer disk and run the XBpartitioner as a live app from the DVD.

Cheers

SS Dave