OGXbox.com

DriveDroid doesn't seem to work for me

Dynia

Hi,

I managed to buy a PAL copy of THPS4 and a USB adapter for my Xbox, thought my old rooted phone would work with it. Sadly, there is an issue with it that I wouldn't have thought of before. This particular phone seems to host a partition with USB drivers automatically - for example, when I plug it into a PC it shows up as a CD-ROM which allows you to install the USB drivers.

In DriveDroid this driver image seems to take up the first image slot out of the three available and I can't get rid of it in any way. Clicking eject only clears the slot for a couple of seconds, then it hosts the image again. Even with a 16 MB empty image hosted in a different slot the Xbox keeps saying that my drive is corrupted. Any idea how I could get my phone to work?

I ended up finding a pre configured image to mount. If i still have it i can send it to you. I also found that it depended on which cableni used from my phone to the adapter. And my xbox would only tead it if i first mounted the image with the console powered off then booted up while it was all hooked up. It gave me about 30 seconds of connectivity but that was enough to copy the save file and exploit to the hdd. This is how it worked for me.